Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oztin

Kobe Bryant Dead

21 posts in this topic

Now it’s been confirmed it was Kobe, his 13 y/o daughter, Gianna, one of Gianna’s basketball teammates, that girl’s father, and the pilot. All 5 dead.

Very sad.

Good grief. Now there are reports that there were 9 people in the helicopter instead of 5.

Seriously our news organizations are just terrible. 

So awful. Prayers for the family. Can’t imagine what they are going through right now. Praying for those in the Laker organization. He was a true legend and superstar and meant so much to the Buss family. 

When I first heard the news yesterday. I was in complete utter disbelief. I've always been a fan of Atlanta & Georgia sports but Kobe was always fun to watch growing up throughout my childhood. He was drafted the same year I was born. It hit me hard. RIP Kobe. Devastating. 

I really was never a Kobe fan and usually pulled against him. But I will say... towards the end of his career there was just something about him that I really started to admire. He became much more likable at the end of his career. 

Then that 60 point game against Utah was special. I remember watching that and just pulling hard for Kobe. I wanted him to keep scoring forever. It was a storybook ending to his career. About the best possible outcome other than winning a title. 

This still bothers me especially since I have a 10 year old daughter.  Here is a list of all the other names may they all Rest In Peace!!!

jayu70 likes this