Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
slider

Kobe Bryant Dead in Helicopter Crash!

1 hour ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Over in Asia it was but in America to an extent because most people didn't realize that he was already dead for a couple of years before Enter the Dragon was released here in America along with a few other of his classic martial arts films.

His popularity took off massively in America after his death.

That was one of my top ten favorite movies of all time. 

4 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Call me corny, but I felt it for Paul Walker

Yup... so much... Ugh I was hoping it was one of those "fake celebrity deaths" they do every now and then... So sad. I like him as an actor

1 hour ago, RubberDucky said:

My genuine condolences to his wife and kids. I cant imaging the pain of losing a partner/dad and child/sister at the same time.

Condolences to the family of the unnamed parent and child that perished as well. Their suffering will surely be magnified by the media attention surrounding the incident.

Condolences to the family of the pilot. I'm sure he would have done anything to save the lives of the people on-board. Like above, I'm sure the pain will be magnified especially as people will look to assign blame.

Condolences to the family of the many heroes that die every year while serving a higher calling. Those whose deaths amount to nothing more than a snippet in the press and a passing glance and feigned mourning from the public.

Worse is yet to come the blame games next.Pilots are going to cop alot of flak.Media are going to have a field day with this.

15 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

Worse is yet to come the blame games next.Pilots are going to cop alot of flak.Media are going to have a field day with this.

Yep. And i feel deeply for the pain and suffering the pilots families are about to be put through. Especially what their kids will have to endure. 

2 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yea I can’t remember a celebrity death being this shocking since Michael Jackson 

For me it was Dale Earnhardt.  Dale was my #1 sports hero since I was a kid in the 80s. NASCAR has never recovered from his death.

Really sad for Kobe's family and fans. Such a shocking and unexpected way to go.

While im sure most don't even know who he is. Bradley Nowell was the worst for me. I was young and was a huge fan of his music. My screen name is in reference to it

Edited by LouDog

Not sure anyone in the WORLD could die right now that would gain as much attention as Kobe. I don't even watch basketball and even I was blown away when I saw the news.

Edited by likeriver

My favorite player and was so much more than a basketball player. He had a great mind. I pray for the families affected by this horrible tragedy.

20 minutes ago, NCFalconfan said:

For me it was Dale Earnhardt.  Dale was my #1 sports hero since I was a kid in the 80s. NASCAR has never recovered from his death.

Same. I stopped watching Nascar shortly after that. 

I'll never forget. I went into the store to pay for gas and the merchant said "I can't believe he died". I immediately walked to the back cooler, grabbed a 12 pack of beer, got in my Jeep, turned on sports talk, and proceeded to cry like a baby for the next 4 hours.

4 hours ago, jeffro2000 said:

They were saying earlier that they didn't think his wife/daughters were on board so I pray that this is incorrect.

Meaning the above tweet of course. 

I think only 1 daughter was on the helicopter, his 13-year old, Gianna.