Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
slider

Kobe Bryant Dead in Helicopter Crash!

Just now, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Not adding up, says 4 people were killed.. Says him and his 4 daughters were on the helicopter and all people died.. What about the pilot? That would b 5

I might be wrong but I think Kobe knew how to fly and had his own helicopter 

3 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I hope they weren’t 

I hope not as well.

It's also crazy because Kobe just congratulated Lebron on passing him 3rd all-time on the scoring list yesterday I believe.

It's just an example of how short life could be and we need to cherish every second we have.

1 minute ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I hope not as well.

It's also crazy because Kobe just congratulated Lebron on passing him 3rd all-time on the scoring list yesterday I believe.

It's just an example of how short life could be and we need to cherish every second we have.

Yup

8 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Not adding up, says 4 people were killed.. Says him and his 4 daughters were on the helicopter and all people died.. What about the pilot? That would b 5

Yeah that is what I was thinking/hoping but not unusual for a celebrity/wealthy individual to be flying their own helicopter.

Also one of his daughters is a newborn I think, so he would need his wife/adult with him on board if that's the case. 

Just speculative of course, but people on a private copter with him aren't going to be strangers. Hope for the best.

Edited by jeffro2000

All I read says 5 total, but getting mixed feedback on all but Kobe. Everyone rushing to put out a story for the clicks, but not making sure the story is straight...

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Now people saying Rick Fox was on board but nothing confirmed. I’m done with the internet and sports outlets for the day. I can’t handle anymore bad news

Yeah, people like to speculate and put out rumors on the internet during awful times like this.

Don't be surprised if you hear Shaq, Derek Fisher, or even Phil Jackson's name come up on Twitter. It's crazy 

Kobe's name came from the filed Flight manifest. Had anyone else famous been on there it would have released. His children's names would have been withheld from the press because of their age. 

28 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Now people saying Rick Fox was on board but nothing confirmed. I’m done with the internet and sports outlets for the day. I can’t handle anymore bad news

3 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

After the shock wore off, I had to shed a tear. This news hurt me to my soul.

Me too man.

I was lucky to see both MJ and Kobe play. Kobe was very similar to MJ.

I still remember Kobe as that young kid coming fresh out of high school and it was obvious to see that he was going to be a massive star in the NBA.