2 sleeper prospects from East West game I really like

Osiruz

1. Qb James Morgan. Reminds me of Wentz. He has excellent arm strength, excellent pocket awareness, and is mobile. He is projected to be a day 3 pick as of now but the Bears, Patriots, and saints have their greedy eyes on him. I would love to snatch him before any of those teams get their hands on him. He set the east west game on fire, and will be an excellent Ryan back up for 2 seasons. I would take him with our 4th if he is there but dont even mind reaching for him with our 3rd round pick. He could be a top flight QB not before long. He will also help us shed Shaub's contract. 

2. James Robinson - Michael Turner clone from Illinois. Hes also 5'10 225 pounds with a similar rushing style, and the caveat is he can catch the ball. He was a bowling bowl at the east and west game and figures to be a 6th or 7th rounder. 

I love Alex Hightower.  Over 1 sack and 1 TFL per game.  

Former Ashley High School star getting praise by Clemson head coach

Former Ashley High School star getting praise by Clemson head coach
By John Smist | September 18, 2019 at 10:59 PM EDT - Updated September 18 at 11:59 PM

WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) - Charlotte 49er football senior defensive end Alex Highsmith is receiving praise from one of the best coaches in college football.

Saturday the Ashley High School graduate and the 49ers face No. 1 Clemson in Death Valley at 7:30 p.m., and Tigers head coach Dabo Swinney has taken notice to Highsmith’s play.

"I kept watching (Alex Highsmith) him and going holly cow,” said Swinney. He looks like Xavier Thomas. He’s a really good player

On 1/21/2020 at 9:58 AM, FalconsIn2012 said:

Let’s pin a thread for the forum as a whole to post analysis on players we should target in the 2020 draft.  I like digging into smaller schools.  One guy that has caught my eye is Alex Hightower.  I love walk on to All American stories.

Hightower will rise on draft boards but I would love to see him in FB next year.  Dude is an absolute demon off the edge.  Quickest first step in the draft IMO.  Had 47 tackles, 22TFL and 15 sacks this year.  

Some high praise after they played Clemson.  Tigers left tackle Jackson Carman said the former walk-on was "by far the fastest off the ball" of any player he's ever faced.

And

13 hours ago, Romfal said:

the QB's 58% completion percentage is nothing to write home about. His throwing motions looks odd to me also

Agreed it's a bad look and thus he is under the radar. But he has only a 5% TD to INT rate, and he tore up the east and west game and looked INVINCIBLE with pro ready wrs. His wrs at FIU were atrocious and dropped many of his passes. This dude can be a gem and in my opinion if he is available in the middle rounds we need to take him and keep him away from Sean Payton as well as Belicheck. I have a suspicion that he is going to play for a very long time. 

"Sleepers" from smaller NCAA school maye help  - if the local Falcon "nation" were fully is support of TD and Quinn.

The RB and hat they draft must warrant the starting job is immediately after the draft. If their jobs are on in danger, why should they looking to unheralded players like these? Both need to draft or trade for instant pay impact

(Swift or Taylor are the only ones that hat I fell that start)

QB? They only carry two/season on the Falcon. Again there is not the me to develop a QB right now.

Below are the Senior bowl highlights. He was 9/14 with 1 TD. He looks fantastic with NFL ready wrs and was putting on a show. Bulldogs TE Eli Wolf looked good as well. I think with some coaching this guy could be the next great QB. He has fantastic arm strength, and decent pocket presence. I could see why SP wants him, he does remind me of Brees a little bit.