Why are we moving threads...?

For instance, a question about moving up and trading for Derrick Brown is at least a good conversational topic.

But it gets moved to AFMB Siberia where the Top 3 topics were responded to 20 minutes, 2 hours and then 11 hours ago

Its the off-season...Falcons fans talk about Free Agency and the Draft. I know the answer back from the mods is ‘there’s a place for that...’, but no one congregates there.

Am I the only one that feels this way?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This topic should also be moved to the suggestion box.

For instance, a question about moving up and trading for Derrick Brown is at least a good conversational topic. But it gets moved to AFMB Siberia where the Top 3 topics were responded to 20 minut

Most likely because There’s a sub forum for those conversations 

No they do this all the time and I have no idea why , you're dmned if you do , dmned if you dont. You post something constructive like future draft picks or FA and it moves but when you post something they deem bad , they delete or move it. You cant win with them tbh , there should be no reason for.moving threads in the off season, when nothing is going on at all.

7 minutes ago, TheDirtyWordII said:

For instance, a question about moving up and trading for Derrick Brown is at least a good conversational topic.

But it gets moved to AFMB Siberia where the Top 3 topics were responded to 20 minutes, 2 hours and then 11 hours ago

Its the off-season...Falcons fans talk about Free Agency and the Draft. I know the answer back from the mods is ‘there’s a place for that...’, but no one congregates there.

Am I the only one that feels this way?

Yea it’s been a bit aggressive as of the last month or two.  Strictly TATF stuff.  Any peep of a non falcon and to AFMB Narnia it goes.  I guess it got started when all those threads about how garbage vic Beasley is started popping up.  

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Everyone here is grown. It only takes 10 seconds to go to a sub forum glance and see if anything interests you. If not back out and visit another time. 

Agreed but I agree with the op point as well, when its moved,  not many people check the forums. They only check TATF. That's not a knock on anybody,  just that when something is out of sight. Its outta mind 

2 minutes ago, caponine said:

Agreed but I agree with the op point as well, when its moved,  not many people check the forums. They only check TATF. That's not a knock on anybody,  just that when something is out of sight. Its outta mind 

This is gonna sound smart assey but honestly, that’s not the mods problem. That’s the members problems. 

I personally like that topics are being better managed now, we have sub forums for a purpose. Sometimes this main forum gets a little too noisy with all the draft and free agent news in the offseason. I come to this forum for Falcon’s news, not 32 different potential player breakdowns.

The fun part is when most of y’all get in your feelings and go full on white knight for a draftee :lol:

Just now, TheDirtyWordII said:

But to add...if you’re talking about a FA or Draft prospect in terms of fit with the Falcons, aren’t you talking about the Falcons?  I mean, talking about the Falcons and the Draft & Free Agency aren’t mutually exclusive...right?

No because said player isn’t a Falcon, it’s who you want to be a Falcon

2 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Technically yes because until March 18 he’s still officially a Falcon. 

Oh...technically.

Just seems counter productive to stifle conversation about the Falcons because this time of year is about looking to the future.  From my POV...talking about the plans of the Falcons, whether it be hypothetical or actual news IS talking about the Falcons.

...if the dividing line can only be justified because of a technicality...

1 minute ago, TheDirtyWordII said:

Oh...technically.

Just seems counter productive to stifle conversation about the Falcons because this time of year is about looking to the future.  From my POV...talking about the plans of the Falcons, whether it be hypothetical or actual news IS talking about the Falcons.

...if the dividing line can only be justified because of a technicality...

Technically was just me returning the smart *** vibe to you. End of the day, who you think or want to be a Falcon doesn’t make it official Falcons news. Like I said earlier, it isn’t the mods fault you guys choose not to visit sub forums outside of TATF

22 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

Technically was just me returning the smart *** vibe to you. End of the day, who you think or want to be a Falcon doesn’t make it official Falcons news. Like I said earlier, it isn’t the mods fault you guys choose not to visit sub forums outside of TATF

There is such a thing as official/unofficial Falcons news?

I’d always thought this place was to converse/exchange with other Falcons fans about the Falcons.  Ideas, thoughts, possibilities were part of that spectrum...I guess what you would call ‘unofficial’.  Perhaps I’m alone in that sentiment.

To funnel those to a virtual area no one really visits seems a poor use of rules/regulations.