WHAT ADJUSTMENTS WILL DK MAKE TO ENSURE SUCCESS IN 2020

BUBBASBEANS

2 minutes ago, Rings said:

Why are you always yelling?  First your user name, now the topic of this thread, when will the madness end?

Rings, dude, I just put the topic in caps for sake of highlighting.   No yell or rant or otherwise intended.  My apologies if the question offended you.  It was meant to be an honest constructive discussion re:what DKs approach would be going forward.  Mainly just friendly banter. You must not be old enough to remember our RB from 70’s Bubba Bean (yes that was a real name).  

9 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

Rings, dude, I just put the topic in caps for sake of highlighting.   No yell or rant or otherwise intended.  My apologies if the question offended you.  It was meant to be an honest constructive discussion re:what DKs approach would be going forward.  Mainly just friendly banter. You must not be old enough to remember our RB from 70’s Bubba Bean (yes that was a real name).  

I was just joking, I’m not offended at all, was trying to be funny lol.

Just now, Rings said:

I was just joking, I’m not offended at all, was trying to be funny lol.

No worries, I did notice now that you mentioned that most don’t use all caps for user name.  Either way it’s prbly gonna be tough sledding w another year of DK.  One thing worries me is if we gear our personnel, OL, backs etc to a more power concept and it doesn’t work out next yr then it will be that much harder to recalibrate quickly.  Guess if they blv in the guy you just gotta let him have what he wants and see what happens.  

20 hours ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

Just thought I’d serve this up since it’s a boring no football weekend.  We’ve all stated our opinions many times re DK, his scheme (both good and bad).  Rather than take the “low road” and bash, I was wondering what If any changes you think he makes to help our OL, create a running game and speed up the routes???  

I think resigning Hooper will be HUGE for Koetter. 

Put this guy in position to make plays. During the first half debacle my biggest complaint  was how average DQ made him in the D.

Allow Morris to put his stamp on team, between his work with developing wideout room and second half turn around, I have hope just because he is on staff.

dion.jpg

images.jpg

On 1/24/2020 at 4:38 PM, BUBBASBEANS said:

Just thought I’d serve this up since it’s a boring no football weekend.  We’ve all stated our opinions many times re DK, his scheme (both good and bad).  Rather than take the “low road” and bash, I was wondering what If any changes you think he makes to help our OL, create a running game and speed up the routes???  

I think the real question here is, if Dirk doesn't change what Plan-B will Quinn put in place.

If Quinn has learned anything this season that lesson should be to have a Plan-B up front so it doesn't take you half the season to figure out what Plan-B is.

13 hours ago, The O.D.B said:

I think the real question here is, if Dirk doesn't change what Plan-B will Quinn put in place.

If Quinn has learned anything this season that lesson should be to have a Plan-B up front so it doesn't take you half the season to figure out what Plan-B is.

This is a very astute analysis here!  Probably the single most devastating issue we’ve faced last couple years has been our inability to adapt and overcome injuries or setbacks.