Falcons international game

EZfalcons

44 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

looking forward to it. love an early game

You ain't lying. When I lived in Vegas, football season was amazing. Games started at 10am and were finished by 9pm. Such a better time-frame from a working fan's perspective. 

Edited by RubberDucky

Just now, RubberDucky said:

You ain't lying. When I lived in Vegas, football season was amazing. Games started at 10am and were finished by 9pm. Such a better time- frame from a fan's perspective. 

I’m so jealous of the West Coast. Early super bowl and everything. I’d love to watch every football game starting in the AM

No. I'm completely against the Falcons having a London home game. What happened the last time the Falcons had a London home game? That's right, Mike Smith was fired. Could this be Dan Quinn's last year now? Whatever. Here's my biggest issue.

We already lost a home game to London in 2014. We should be having a London ROAD game this time, also, the Lions haven’t been in Atlanta since 2008! We lost a home game to the Lions in 2014, so if we’re at home vs the Lions again in 2020, that means we're looking at an 18 year gap between 2008 and 2026 with the Falcons having a true home game vs. the Lions. I’d rather it be the Broncos but I don’t like that either. The Falcons have won 3 out of their last 4 vs. the Broncos, and whenever we beat the Broncos, we won the division with a 1st round bye (2004, 2012, 2016).

7 hours ago, RubberDucky said:

You ain't lying. When I lived in Vegas, football season was amazing. Games started at 10am and were finished by 9pm. Such a better time-frame from a working fan's perspective. 

I hear you, lived in Phoenix for 10 years. And could still catch TWD or Power, nothing better

4 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Hopefully it’s not the game against us, we’d hate to lose our de facto 9th home game. ;) :lol:

I tease, but for real that absolutely sucks losing a home game like that. We lost one of ours back in 2008 when we played the Chargers. Still not happy about it. <_<

They don't have division games in London I don't think 

7 hours ago, Iron Saint said:

Hopefully it’s not the game against us, we’d hate to lose our de facto 9th home game. ;) :lol:

I tease, but for real that absolutely sucks losing a home game like that. We lost one of ours back in 2008 when we played the Chargers. Still not happy about it. <_<

Hoping it's the Panthers because I have seen 2 Falcons games in my life 1 against the saints when Aaron Brooks was your qb back in the day and the Falcons bucs game that ended this season