More PSL defaults

SavvyFalcon89

The Superbowl new car smell has officially worn off.  Folks bought those PSL seats because of that Superbowl run.  How convenient of the NFL...:lol:    The next move to rekindle interest is the " we gonna get new uniforms..":lol:

Forest Fresh Magic Tree/Little Tree Car/Home/Van Air Freshener 5 Pk

Edited by Spts1

4 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Been to Dallas’s stadium, it’s the same. 

Yep. I went to the Packers home opener and it was a great time but I saw this issue coming. Even in the home opener of a new stadium, fans were sitting at the bar in the concourse. When that's how fans are used to watching games away from the stadium, why give them that option? You're literally encouraging them to not be in their seat. Same with letting them go to any concourse. Now I can by a cheap 300 level seat but hang with my buddy at the bar on the 100 level. It was "fun" in theory, but fans need to be loud af in their seats. Not the concourse. 

15 hours ago, RubberDucky said:

Good. The whole PSL thing should die a slow painful death. It's such a scammy way to go about doing business.  Arthur fudged up by pricing out the majority if the die-hards. I give him credit though for building a beautiful stadium that visiting teams fans to truly enjoy. 

I got tickets to the Panthers game for $32 a piece. SCORE!

14 hours ago, SavvyFalcon89 said:

I believe that even if you pay off the PSL, you still have to purchase the season tickets to keep the PSL. Otherwise you forfeit the license. You can't really hold on to it persay, but you can sell it to someone else.Correct me if I'm wrong PSL holders. 

That's correct.  I'm trying to sell my PSLs because I don't want to renew my season tickets, but zero interest so far.  

I never went to the GA dome but we did go to MBS for the Thursday night game vs the taints in 2017.

It was an awesome experience....MBS was very very cool and if I lived closer, I would go to more games. 

There really is no bad seat in the stadium.

But I could not buy season tickets even if I lived closer....it just seems wrong to have to pay just for the privilege of buying tickets.

If the cost of the ticket was included then I could see it....but shelling out thousands of dollars and still having to buy the tickets seems silly to me.

I paid off my PSL's last year. I have every intention of going to games every year, good years and bad. 

I will say that I preferred the Georgia Dome atmosphere to the one in MBS. That last game in the Dome will forever be high point for me! The thing is since we haven't had a winning season in MBS, I have no idea if that can or will be replicated. Time will tell.

On 1/24/2020 at 0:20 PM, vel said:

Yep. I went to the Packers home opener and it was a great time but I saw this issue coming. Even in the home opener of a new stadium, fans were sitting at the bar in the concourse. When that's how fans are used to watching games away from the stadium, why give them that option? You're literally encouraging them to not be in their seat. Same with letting them go to any concourse. Now I can by a cheap 300 level seat but hang with my buddy at the bar on the 100 level. It was "fun" in theory, but fans need to be loud af in their seats. Not the concourse. 

I have not been yet but from what I’ve seen/heard it’s obv a great facility and I’m happy for Atl and Falcons.  Not saying we oughta go back 40years but as a kid it seems their was more of a college level and community atmosphere dwn at Fulton Co stadium.  Folks tailgating, grilling, outdoor stadium, no gourmet chefs in “lounges” just concessions w good ole greasy ballgame food.....beer, burgers, dogs, fries, chips, nachos.....maybe AB oughta consider taking a couple sections near field and turning them into “Falcons Fan” sections....lower ticket price, drop PSL and ensure convenient, cheap stadium food access that can move folks thru a line and get them back to seats w no hold ups.  This should be an area for the folks who buy the gear, paint their faces and don’t give a **** about the Asian infused sea bass selection or other more sheik offerings in the “clubs”.  Reasonable tickets, near the action w easy efficient access to basic food/condiments , drink and toilets.  Team should run promos, give out stuff for fans decked out in their gear (food coupons, game tickets, gear, tailgating items....whatever) but they’re gonna have to bring this team and this venue back to the “reg guy” if they really want atmosphere.  Corp execs and “upper class/elites” will never be like that. They’re gonna go, use the co’s tix their boss gave them and be sure not to do anything or act out in a boisterous manner.  It’s just the way world works.  Get yourself 30k “joe 6pack guys” and their families around that field and it’ll feel much different on game day.  Maybe they’ve already done these things but I blv until they can admit this to themselves and address its gonna be an issue.  Of course, a Lombardi would fix it much more soundly.  

5 hours ago, FalconFan1st said:

I paid off my PSL's last year. I have every intention of going to games every year, good years and bad. 

I will say that I preferred the Georgia Dome atmosphere to the one in MBS. That last game in the Dome will forever be high point for me! The thing is since we haven't had a winning season in MBS, I have no idea if that can or will be replicated. Time will tell.

People started bailing on the Falcons this year by the 2nd home game.

Since they kept the coaching staff in place and they pick 16th they’re not getting any bump in sales because of renewed interest.

The Falcons have to win and the fans need to believe they’ll win.  And that’s the problem.  This is still 28-3 Quinn.  No lead will ever be safe.

Even if they come out and start killing teams it will take a minute for the fans to start believing.

They need to come out of the gate hot or everyone will completely write them off by the 2nd game.

My seats are in sec 312, so my PSL was only $500 per, and i paid it off like the fee it was the year MBS opened. 

This season, i attended 3 home games and gave away tix to family and friends for the rest. I was sad to lose the Dome, which was a better atmosphere. But unless the team is winning, there's no venue that will attract enough fans. 

Hopefully TD doesn't trade away picks chasing a silver bullet. 3 of the top 60 players in the draft should net 3 new starters.