Jump to content

Mack leaving ATL? (nothing actually confirmed)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dude, it’s just a dig at Brown for assaulting a moving crew guy...we need to take off the foil caps around here and stop looking for things that aren’t there.

Seems like he’s making light of the situation to me

The off-season, ugh.  I think all threads should need an MODs approval to get posted for the next two months.  Or at least like ten people’s approval.

Posted Images

7 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Dude, it’s just a dig at Brown for assaulting a moving crew guy...we need to take off the foil caps around here and stop looking for things that aren’t there.

That's the way I took it. 

7 hours ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

Seems like he’s making light of the situation to me

Even got a chuckle out of me TBH! lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

So you're saying it's not already there??? :o

Yeah I know Zeke, I was thinking the same when I was posting.  Then I thought that there is an awfully large part of his life to live & he could def salvage most of it back I guess.  He needs a real decent person in his life who can breathe some wisdom into his head.  Maybe he’s not ready who knows :shrug:.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Yeah I know Zeke, I was thinking the same when I was posting.  Then I thought that there is an awfully lot of his life to live & he could def salvage most of it back I guess.  He needs a real decent person in his life who can breathe some wisdom into his head.  Maybe he’s not ready who knows :shrug:.

He is nowhere near ready to join the normal society at this point. If he doesn't have football, he is going to deteriorate further! 

But the good news for him is, I think Humpernick has a better shot at playing in the league next season than he does. Which at his age, pretty much ends his NFL career. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

He is nowhere near ready to join the normal society at this point. If he doesn't have football, he is going to deteriorate further! 

But the good news for him is, I think Humpernick has a better shot at playing in the league next season than he does. Which at his age, pretty much ends his NFL career. 

Unfortunately the guy can’t see the correlation.  The more he acts crazy, the less likely he’ll see a team willing to take a chance.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m a real estate agent and can confirm that Mack does NOT currently have his house on the market. Neither does Devonta. Shanahan didn’t put his Duluth house on the market until right after his first year in SF was done, but that’s because of the timing from after the SB straight into the FA/Draft process for SF.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...