FenixFalcon

Mack leaving ATL? (nothing actually confirmed)

64 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Rings said:

The off-season, ugh.  I think all threads should need an MODs approval to get posted for the next two months.  Or at least like ten people’s approval.

AMEN!!!

Rings and Cole World like this

7 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

Dude, it’s just a dig at Brown for assaulting a moving crew guy...we need to take off the foil caps around here and stop looking for things that aren’t there.

That's the way I took it. 

7 hours ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

Seems like he’s making light of the situation to me

Even got a chuckle out of me TBH! lol

8 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

So you're saying it's not already there??? :o

Yeah I know Zeke, I was thinking the same when I was posting.  Then I thought that there is an awfully large part of his life to live & he could def salvage most of it back I guess.  He needs a real decent person in his life who can breathe some wisdom into his head.  Maybe he’s not ready who knows :shrug:.

1 minute ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Yeah I know Zeke, I was thinking the same when I was posting.  Then I thought that there is an awfully lot of his life to live & he could def salvage most of it back I guess.  He needs a real decent person in his life who can breathe some wisdom into his head.  Maybe he’s not ready who knows :shrug:.

He is nowhere near ready to join the normal society at this point. If he doesn't have football, he is going to deteriorate further! 

But the good news for him is, I think Humpernick has a better shot at playing in the league next season than he does. Which at his age, pretty much ends his NFL career. 

12 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

AB needs help man.  I hope he gets it before his life spirals out of control.  

He gonna end up dead or locked up soon the way things are progressing.

HASHBROWN3 likes this

Just now, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

He is nowhere near ready to join the normal society at this point. If he doesn't have football, he is going to deteriorate further! 

But the good news for him is, I think Humpernick has a better shot at playing in the league next season than he does. Which at his age, pretty much ends his NFL career. 

Unfortunately the guy can’t see the correlation.  The more he acts crazy, the less likely he’ll see a team willing to take a chance.

1 minute ago, 1989Fan said:

Unreal if you think about it.  A gifted athlete with millions in the bank & he’s blind with stinking thinking.  

papachaz and Ezekiel 25:17 like this

4 minutes ago, 1989Fan said:

Once the realization of the end of his career hits him, this is a very likely outcome unless someone intervenes. 

I’m a real estate agent and can confirm that Mack does NOT currently have his house on the market. Neither does Devonta. Shanahan didn’t put his Duluth house on the market until right after his first year in SF was done, but that’s because of the timing from after the SB straight into the FA/Draft process for SF.

1 hour ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

AB needs help man.  I hope he gets it before his life spirals out of control.  

who cares, he's an idiot and deserves everything that happens in his life good or bad