Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LaurentRobinsonDaGawd

Could be significant note

TD was wearing a shirt with a 90s-2000's logo on his shirt in the car interview. I think that is telling where we go with the jerseys. I mean, he obviously knows what the jerseys look like. It also matches the simplicity and culture of atlanta that the falcons have mentioned. I think were looking at a red helmet with the 90's logo(sinfe they listened to fans) and either red jerseys with silver pants or black jerseys with black pants(and red helmets). Eiteher way, i think its a safe bet that the old school logo is here for the long term. 

2 minutes ago, LaurentRobinsonDaGawd said:

TD was wearing a shirt with a 90s-2000's logo on his shirt in the car interview. I think that is telling where we go with the jerseys. I mean, he obviously knows what the jerseys look like. It also matches the simplicity and culture of atlanta that the falcons have mentioned. I think were looking at a red helmet with the 90's logo(sinfe they listened to fans) and either red jerseys with silver pants or black jerseys with black pants(and red helmets). Eiteher way, i think its a safe bet that the old school logo is here for the long term. 

I'll take that the Red Helmet red or blk jerseys with a little twist to the logo make it POP

7 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Old school fan checking in here. That old logo sucks monkey balls. Looks like a weepy pigeon that's been drug through the desert for 40 years. That new bird looks like it's about to kick some as.

Also an old timer.....and I agree.  The old logo  is ugly and looks like a fifth grader designed it.

1 hour ago, Ovie_Lover said:

I hate the offseason. Everyone is a detective.

Could be that he is wearing that because it's what he is able to wear until the reveal of the new design, whether it be new color scheme, new logo, new jersey, or all/mix of all the above. lol

52 minutes ago, Skeetbird said:

I have a shirt with the old logo on it. I wore it the other day and someone said...so that's the new logo? I said ...do what? They said....well, I mean why else would you wear an old logo.

:lol:

So you're on the design team?!  

Nike ain't gonna put through a plain Jane uniform. Blank's letter to the STH stressed a look that reflects the culture of Atlanta, so it's going to be heavy on modern appeal to the young hip crowd. 

I'm calling it here, going to look way more like the Oregon Ducks than the 80's Falcons. Lots of swooshes and slashes, crazy fonts, 2 tone jerseys and crazy feathers (like the city side end zone seats in MBS) across the shoulders.