I wish we could trade Devonta Freeman to the Niners for Tevin Coleman.

I wish there was some way we could trade Devonta Freeman to the Niners for Tevin Coleman. Tevin Coleman would be an excellent receiving weapon for Dirk Koetter and would be a better fit for Koetter than Freeman imo. Obviously Freeman is a better fit for SF. Do you guys agree Tevin Coleman would be the receiving weapon out of the backfield Dirk Koetter likes?

I said the same thing but people laughed at that. Him as a receiving threat in Dirk Koetter's offense would have made him the X Factor or Offensive MVP of this team. Should have kept him and Freeman together but this thread isnt gonna go well from the jump. 

Now you're gonna have he didnt have a good season,  he only had like.500 yards and got beat out by Mostert. 

Maybe should have taken a second look before you hit the send button 

3 minutes ago, caponine said:

I said the same thing but people laughed at that. Him as a receiving threat in Dirk Koetter's offense would have made him the X Factor or Offensive MVP of this team. Should have kept him and Freeman together but this thread isnt gonna go well from the jump. 

Now you're gonna have he didnt have a good season,  he only had like.500 yards and got beat out by Mostert. 

Maybe should have taken a second look before you hit the send button 

Tevin would be a better fit for Koetter, Freeman a better fit for Kyle imo. Hopefully we try to get a Darren Sproles type in our backfield this offseason that can be that receiving weapon Koetter likes to use. We'd be good to go then.

1 minute ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Tevin would be a better fit for Koetter, Freeman a better fit for Kyle imo. Hopefully we try to get a Darren Sproles type in our backfield this offseason that can be that receiving weapon Koetter likes to use. We'd be good to go then.

Freeman is a better receiver than Coleman so I don't even know what you're going on about. Freeman is one of the better receivers at rb in the league....he just has zero burst anymore.

1 minute ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

Dirk Koetters specialty is getting his backs in the passing game. Freeman is good but Coleman is just better at it quite frankly. DK could have lined him up anywhere on the field. Which is why they should have kept him. Tevin was the perfect fit for Dirk Koetter's offense..

Freeman more than doubled Coleman's receiving production this year

Also, where does this myth come from that Shanny doesn't throw to rbs?? That is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard on this board. In 2016 our rbs combined for 85 receptions 883 yards and 5 TDs. Shanny doesn't use his rbs in the passing game? 

28 minutes ago, Falcons Fan MVP said:

I wish there was some way we could trade Devonta Freeman to the Niners for Tevin Coleman. Tevin Coleman would be an excellent receiving weapon for Dirk Koetter and would be a better fit for Koetter than Freeman imo. Obviously Freeman is a better fit for SF. Do you guys agree Tevin Coleman would be the receiving weapon out of the backfield Dirk Koetter likes?

I wish we could trade him for Breida or Mostert.  Coleman would be a distant third 

10 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

So nothing tangible? Got it. Freeman dominates Coleman's receiving production and it isn't even close. 

Couldnt find the videos but Coleman has busted more than a few catch and runs this year. I remember against Cardinals , Bucs. And Seattle. Then there were like a few other games 

4 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

I wish we could trade him for Breida or Mostert.  Coleman would be a distant third 

U think they would be good here ?? For all yall talk about Coleman, Mostert is good only because of that line. Breida would probably be more of a good trade 

1 minute ago, caponine said:

Couldnt find the videos but Coleman has busted more than a few catch and runs this year. I remember against Cardinals , Bucs. And Seattle. Then there were like a few other games 

He had 180 receiving yards on the year....simply an amazing receiving back. Moestert had just as many on less catches.