TD dropping a hint

2 minutes ago, Someday soon said:

Who thinks it's a terrible idea to be giving an interview while driving?

What was he doing that was out of the norm of a regular car ride with people in the car? He was talking while his eyes were on the road. I don’t know About you but when I’m in the car with people we conversate. Sometimes I’ll even look at them when I know I’m not gonna hit anyone

16 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

What was he doing that was out of the norm of a regular car ride with people in the car? He was talking while his eyes were on the road. I don’t know About you but when I’m in the car with people we conversate. Sometimes I’ll even look at them when I know I’m not gonna hit anyone

Haha

You know its called an accident for a reason right?

10 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Honestly though, have you ever seen TD wear the old logo before?

8 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

That's what I was thinking I've never seen him wear anything that wasnt current gear

I don't think it means much at all.

Spoon wore a pull-over hoodie during either the SB or NFCCG week interviews with the old Falcons logo on it.

I remember some of us asking on here where did he get that hoodie from.

1 minute ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I don't think it means much at all.

Spoon wore a pull-over hoodie during either the SB or NFCCG week interviews with the old Falcons logo on it.

I remember some of us asking on here where did he get that hoodie from.

Weatherspoon was a player though.  TD is a front office guy.  You may see him in some Falcons garb every now and then at training camp but that’s about it, and usually it’s current logo stuff.

Im sure the Falcons brass knows fans want to know any tidbit about the new jerseys.  You can’t pull out old logo stuff in a time like this.  It’s blasphemous!

10 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Weatherspoon was a player though.  TD is a front office guy.  You may see him in some Falcons garb every now and then at training camp but that’s about it, and usually it’s current logo stuff.

Im sure the Falcons brass knows fans want to know any tidbit about the new jerseys.  You can’t pull out old logo stuff in a time like this.  It’s blasphemous!

I don't think wearing a shirt with the old logo on it means much though.

If keeping anything about the new jerseys stuff tightly under raps including a logo change, then I doubt TD would hint anything about it.

Stuff with the old Falcons logo on it still being sold. I also don't see the old logo ever being used again outside of throwbacks because it does look dated. We could definitely see a more modernized version of it though with the new uniforms.

36 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I don't think wearing a shirt with the old logo on it means much though.

If keeping anything about the new jerseys stuff tightly under raps including a logo change, then I doubt TD would hint anything about it.

Stuff with the old Falcons logo on it still being sold. I also don't see the old logo ever being used again outside of throwbacks because it does look dated. We could definitely see a more modernized version of it though with the new uniforms.

But Dimitroff wearing it???

I’m just saying.  They know what they’re doing and oftentimes they’re very intentional with their moves on and off the field, during the season and in offseason.  Why wear the old logo in the midst of being told we’re getting new unis?

1 minute ago, KRUNKuno said:

I’m just saying.  They know what they’re doing and oftentimes they’re very intentional with their moves on and off the field, during the season and in offseason.  Why wear the old logo in the midst of being told we’re getting new unis?

Also he chose to wear it when he knew he was being interviewed for the Falcons website/YouTube channel. It's not like he wasnt expecting the interview 

27 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

You never know, maybe he just threw on a Falcons t-shirt and didn't think much about it.

It would be different if TD had a t-shirt on with a Falcon logo that we've never seen before or never released publicly.