The Rise and Fall of Delonte West

ya_boi_j

Wanted to research why he wasn’t in the league anymore and ran into this from years ago. Didn’t realize dudes been doing bad for a while now. Heard people have been trying to help him but he’s refused it. I hope he breaks down and get the help he needs

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/wizards/the-fall-and-rise-of-delonte-west/2015/04/10/bd0e047a-de19-11e4-b6d7-b9bc8acf16f7_story.html

6 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Wanted to research why he wasn’t in the league anymore and ran into this from years ago. Didn’t realize dudes been doing bad for a while now. Heard people have been trying to help him but he’s refused it. I hope he breaks down and get the help he needs

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/wizards/the-fall-and-rise-of-delonte-west/2015/04/10/bd0e047a-de19-11e4-b6d7-b9bc8acf16f7_story.html

Yeah man, I been knew for a while that he's been doing bad. Homeless and everything.

It didn't help that he did what he did behind Lebron's back either when he considered him a friend.

2 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Yeah man, I been knew for a while that he's been doing bad. Homeless and everything.

It didn't help that he did what he did behind Lebron's back either when he considered him a friend.

I don’t really keep up like I would like to but after seeing him get beat down the way he did and that outburst I had to look it up

7 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

I don’t really keep up like I would like to but after seeing him get beat down the way he did and that outburst I had to look it up

I think he's heavily on drugs too. He's missing some teeth as well. He looks like he may be on crack or meth or both.

Did they ever say anything about why he was getting beat up in the middle of the road?

That sounds like he may have tried to pull one over on someone because it looked like it was personal.

14 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

I think he's heavily on drugs too. He's missing some teeth as well. He looks like he may be on crack or meth or both.

Did they ever say anything about why he was getting beat up in the middle of the road?

That sounds like he may have tried to pull one over on someone because it looked like it was personal.

I haven’t heard anything but I assume he was out in the road being stupid and ran into the wrong one

1 hour ago, JayOzOne said:

This is a sad situation. Right or wrong, this may save his life.

The officer getting suspended is BS. The person filming and not trying to stop the guy from pounding West who was clearly defenseless is BS. The video brought his situation to the attention of his former peers. Word is people have tried to help him and he refused the help but that's to be expected but the video from the officer and of him getting pounded were absolutely necessary because i'm sure not many knew he was that bad off. I hope he gets the help he needs and turns things around.