Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roguebeaver

Trufant my man! Not...

Bragging about his team high 4 ints is just pathetic! He ain’t no good in comparison to his salary. One of his ints fell into his lap while sitting on his A S S! 

I have no prob with him being released.  

A waste of money and not worth his salary. Boi you ain’t Sherman! Lol. Well, I’m glad for this anyway but, still not a reason to keep him. 

1 minute ago, Cole World said:

Whichever they choose will determine a lot going into the future.  If we choose CB, we could see Tru being traded this year or cut next year.  If we choose SAF, we could see Neal or possibly Allen not coming back next year.  I don't think we will cut Neal/Allen this year if we do draft another one though.  

1 minute ago, AxManBigFan said:

Trufant held it down this year. And he ain’t going anywhere until next season. Another year to develop Oliver and scheffield, and see what role kazzee and miller carve out next year. 

I wish we had a board vote to take away thread privileges for a month. Buddy would win most of them.

51 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

If he had dropped that int you'd of posted a thread about how bad he is. He catches it and now it's "you still suck". 

I will say I'm amazed you're able to string together sentences after you clearly spend hours of your day slamming your head into a wall.

You sir, have no idea what I spend my days doing! I guarantee I make more money and live larger than you at any turn your twisted road takes in a month! Pathetic in that you try to be all omnipotent! You fail as do those that like your stupid retorts, replies....clowns! And, I’m sure they can’t hold their own in a one on one match! They live through others ignorance! 

41 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

He wasn’t azzzzz this year like he had been the last 2 seasons , still not worth what he cost but we can’t get rid of him because of his contract . 

This is tru...true.  His contract and cap hit might be too much.  When healthy he can play but... how long can he stay healthy.  I remember when we had Chandler.... his nick was Crystal Chandlier...

Edited by Realsurfin

10 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

You sir, have no idea what I spend my days doing! I guarantee I make more money and live larger than you at any turn your twisted road takes in a month! Pathetic in that you try to be all omnipotent! You fail as do those that like your stupid retorts, replies....clowns! And, I’m sure they can’t hold their own in a one on one match! They live through others ignorance! 

Lol, tell me more? What do you do? How much do you make? I'm having fun here.