If you could get one draftee or free agent this off season, who would it be? And you can't say Chase Young.

3 hours ago, OrthoPTSD said:

He got handled against us though. Talk about not setting the edge

He's a garbage run defender and overrated as a pass rusher. Hope JAX overpays him and cuts Calais Campbell and Marcel Dareus to do so. I'd love either and they'll be less expensive while not counting against the comp formula.

11 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

He's a garbage run defender and overrated as a pass rusher. Hope JAX overpays him and cuts Calais Campbell and Marcel Dareus to do so. I'd love either and they'll be less expensive while not counting against the comp formula.

I want Campbell pretty bad, but dareus fell off a dang cliff man... unbelievable how quickly he tanked.

6 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

I want Campbell pretty bad, but dareus fell off a dang cliff man... unbelievable how quickly he tanked.

I know he got injured, and it's a risk...just don't think he's been played to his potential in JAX. Think he'll get a really cheap 1 year deal most likely (4-5 mil), like Quinn in Dallas. That's worth the risk. But yeah, I prefer Campbell by far.

18 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

I know he got injured, and it's a risk...just don't think he's been played to his potential in JAX. Think he'll get a really cheap 1 year deal most likely (4-5 mil), like Quinn in Dallas. That's worth the risk. But yeah, I prefer Campbell by far.

Another option that is likely to get the axe is linval Joseph. He would give us a huge bump in run defense

17 hours ago, OrthoPTSD said:

He got handled against us though. Talk about not setting the edge

Yeah, I'm not going to look at one single game someone on a bad team had and let that determine if he's good. Guy is a freak. Stats don't lie.

I can't say no to Clowney fast enough. Too much money and seriously overrated.

2 hours ago, NoMoreVick said:

Yeah, I'm not going to look at one single game someone on a bad team had and let that determine if he's good. Guy is a freak. Stats don't lie.

I can't say no to Clowney fast enough. Too much money and seriously overrated.

Roger that. I watched him pretty close against us as coming into game new he would be a free agent.