Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Run 'n' Shoot

If you could get one draftee or free agent this off season, who would it be? And you can't say Chase Young.

Yannick Ngakoue all day. Arguably the best pass rusher in the NFL. My guess is he is franchise tagged, but if he gets free, he is the best option by a mile.

Whether the Falcons could afford him is an entirely different conversation.

1 hour ago, 1989Fan said:

Chris Jones, imagine he and Grady side by side...my God.

Chris Jones is my answer too. We'd be impossible to run on up the middle and our pass rush would immediately get better. Top DTs are on playoff teams way more than top DEs tbh. 

Add Chaisson in the draft...we'd be cooking.

2 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Chris Jones is my answer too. We'd be impossible to run on up the middle and our pass rush would immediately get better. Top DTs are on playoff teams way more than top DEs tbh. 

Add Chaisson in the draft...we'd be cooking.

Chris Jones and Grady.... good Lord!

Just now, FentayeJones said:

Can't double both of them. You're guaranteed havoc. And with how fast our LBs are to the edges...that's how you wreck a game.

If Brown is there at 8-10, I kinda hope we trade up. I'm seeing him gone by the 5th pick though.

1 hour ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

If money didn't matter at all? Derrick Henry. Now koetters inside handoffs for little to no gain now go for 3-4 yards.

Yep this but I’d also be in for instant upgrades at Oline & Dline coaching with Marinelli and Callaghan.

But moving to a power O or to fit how Koetter wants to run is where I’m with you with Henry.

4 minutes ago, Francis York Morgan said:

Can't double both of them. You're guaranteed havoc. And with how fast our LBs are to the edges...that's how you wreck a game.

If Brown is there at 8-10, I kinda hope we trade up. I'm seeing him gone by the 5th pick though.

A DT in the1st round is definitely out of the question... they wanted Oliver and Wilkins last year.

1 hour ago, Run 'n' Shoot said:

I'm genuinely curious.

I like Brown but I'm not sure he does a lot for our pass rush. 

I'm going Clowney. He immediately fixes our biggest weakness on D.

In real life we probably don't have the cap space but for this exercise, money is no object.

Clowney fixes alot of edge issues we have defending RPO and run disruption.If I’m honest though I’d like to see him get after the QB a bit more though.

If money’s no issue I’d go with Henry or Clowney for me.

2 hours ago, NoMoreVick said:

Yannick Ngakoue all day. Arguably the best pass rusher in the NFL. My guess is he is franchise tagged, but if he gets free, he is the best option by a mile.

Times 2.

3 hours ago, NoMoreVick said:

He got handled against us though. Talk about not setting the edge

2 hours ago, FentayeJones said:

I love the idea of this.

I am greedy though.....any way to get Chris Jones and a dominant guard in FA?

Chris Jones, and Brandon Scherff or Joe Thuney.....now that makes me smile.

Clowney has been in the league 6 years yet he has NEVER posted a double digit sack season. The guy had 3 sacks in 15 games. What is to like about him exactly? Why would you give this guy all the money he will undoubtedly command? Highly overrated. Oh, plus the guy is made of glass. Injured all the time. I'm willing to bet the team that gives him the huge contract this offseason will regret it.