Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Osiruz

Will Shanny beat Mahomes?

17 minutes ago, Osiruz said:

Looks like he has Rodgers beat. 

The question is can Robert Saleh beat Mahomes.

Saleh runs the same scheme as DQ. Rodgers has been DQ's whipping boy for years.

1 hour ago, No.11 said:

I do think Andy Reid will have his offense put up some points on that 49er defense. However, I don’t think the chiefs are going to have an answer to that Shanahan running game 

29 minutes ago, 2_legit_2_legit_2_quit said:

Yes. Kyle will have a ring before Quinn.

Agreed, wish we had kept Shanny. He was the true brain behind our success, and wish we let DQ and his bs walk. His team trampled the packers and most likely will beat the Chiefs. They have a combo of really good talent on defense, and a dominant ground game. 

12 minutes ago, No.11 said:

Saleh overrated. They have some dominant players on that defense, and some good coaches. 

15 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

I do think Andy Reid will have his offense put up some points on that 49er defense. However, I don’t think the chiefs are going to an answer to that Shanahan running game 

Eh, that Titan run game was on a tear until the Chiefs put a stop to it. 

Top scoring defense always beats top scoring offense in Super Bowls, or the better defense always beats the better offense, but in this case, the 49ers have the better defense AND the better offense compared to the Chiefs, so that's a big oof for the Chiefs. The 49ers won Super Bowls in 1989 and 1994 (in January 1990 and January 1995). It's 25 years exact and 30 years exact marker. 49ers will be in white jerseys in the Super Bowl too while the Chiefs will be in their home reds. Another big oof. 49ers will win it, and Shanahan will follow the steps of his father. Too bad, so sad, we lose. 

49ers are stacked and Kyle is an awesome coach, but Mahomes is a generational talent and his supporting cast ain't half bad either. Last year should have been theirs, and they won't miss this time.

It will be close. The 49ers are stacked and it will be fun to see Maholmes against the 49er’s defense. Two of the best in football going at it. I just think the Chiefs are too good with Maholmes. Chiefs are too good on offense and will force Jimmy to make some plays. I just don’t think Jimmy is good enough yet to win this game.