I'm not much of a mock person because nothing I say or does ever happens when it comes to the Falcons but I decided to do the draft mock game thingy and here's what I came up with. I only made 1 draft down from 16 to 19 and picked up an extra 2nd in the process. I know that none of this would ever happen but you'd be hard pressed to find many folks here that would be upset about this draft.

https://www.first-pick.com/NFL/Share.aspx?id=f2c11099-384b-4764-acc8-c2ad7a7adc49

Capture.PNG

9 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I'm not much of a mock person because nothing I say or does ever happens when it comes to the Falcons but I decided to do the draft mock game thingy and here's what I came up with. I only made 1 draft down from 16 to 19 and picked up an extra 2nd in the process. I know that none of this would ever happen but you'd be hard pressed to find many folks here that would be upset about this draft.

https://www.first-pick.com/NFL/Share.aspx?id=f2c11099-384b-4764-acc8-c2ad7a7adc49

Capture.PNG

Moving back three spots would maybe get us their late third, not a second.  Don’t know much about the players yet, need to get to studying up.  Love the trade back, and no RB early, just not a realistic trade.

1 minute ago, Rings said:

Moving back three spots would maybe get us their late third, not a second.  Don’t know much about the players yet, need to get to studying up.  Love the trade back, and no RB early, just not a realistic trade.

It was proposed to me so I took it. I don't know how the value works out on the trade chart.

On 1/18/2020 at 8:26 PM, AUTiger7222 said:

It was proposed to me so I took it. I don't know how the value works out on the trade chart.

16 = 1,000 points
19 = 875 points

Tampa Bay’s 2nd
45 = 450

Raiders last third round pick
91 = 136

Wasn't trying to be rude, this isn’t the end all be all, not all trades are 100% to this scale, but normally it’s pretty close.

3 minutes ago, Rings said:

16 = 1,000 points
19 = 875 points

Tampa Bay’s 2nd
45 = 450

Raiders last third round pick
91 = 136

Wasn't trying time be rude, this isn’t the end all be all, not all trades are 100% to this scale, but normally it’s pretty close.

So according to the scale getting the Bucs 2nd round pick would be an overpay by about 300 points.

14 hours ago, NWFALCON said:

I see Brown going in the top 8 on all of the Draft  Network mocks. 

I've seen Brown drop to us in a couple of mocks. Most of them have us taking Epenesa or Gross Matos though. I've also seen Kinlaw, Weaver, Chaisson, Henderson, Fulton, McKinney and Kindley mocked to us in a few. Of all of those give me Brown, Weaver, or Chaisson.

3 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I've seen Brown drop to us in a couple of mocks. Most of them have us taking Epenesa or Gross Matos though. I've also seen Kinlaw, Weaver, Chaisson, Henderson, Fulton, McKinney and Kindley mocked to us in a few. Of all of those give me Brown, Weaver, or Chaisson.

I can keep dreaming about the amount of damage Brown and Jarrett could do playing side-by-side. It would be incredible!

6 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

What platform?

On 1/18/2020 at 8:11 PM, AUTiger7222 said:

Capture.PNG

Lol it's cute you think we can get a 2nd round pick by dropping only 3 spots. You'd barely get a 3rd for that. 

17 minutes ago, LaurentRobinsonDaGawd said:

Lol it's cute you think we can get a 2nd round pick by dropping only 3 spots. You'd barely get a 3rd for that. 

First off, there's no need for this tone. Secondly, it's a game and it was proposed to me so yeah, I accepted it. I know none of this is realistic. It's a game. Please get done off your high horse and learn to be respectful.

12 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

First off, there's no need for this tone. Secondly, it's a game and it was proposed to me so yeah, I accepted it. I know none of this is realistic. It's a game. Please get done off your high horse and learn to be respectful.

No disrespect towards you man.  We're all rooting for the same success on this board. I guess you were just the unlucky straw that broke the camels back, but Im  tired of seeing so many unrealistic trades on this board. "Let's trade truant for a 1st or 2nd" "Let's trade Freeman for a 3rd." we got sooooooooo lucky we got a 2nd for sanu. Any other team probably offered no more than a 4th or 5th. If it was anyone else posting a trade, they would have gotten that tone as well. I'm sorry. Nothing but love bro. I wrongly got in my feels yesterday after seeing the 100th unrealistic trade on this board. 

On 1/20/2020 at 0:38 PM, LaurentRobinsonDaGawd said:

No disrespect towards you man.  We're all rooting for the same success on this board. I guess you were just the unlucky straw that broke the camels back, but Im  tired of seeing so many unrealistic trades on this board. "Let's trade truant for a 1st or 2nd" "Let's trade Freeman for a 3rd." we got sooooooooo lucky we got a 2nd for sanu. Any other team probably offered no more than a 4th or 5th. If it was anyone else posting a trade, they would have gotten that tone as well. I'm sorry. Nothing but love bro. I wrongly got in my feels yesterday after seeing the 100th unrealistic trade on this board. 

Starting the response off as “Lol it’s cute you think...” is blatantly disrespectful.  

But nice owning it, we’ve all been there and we all have our triggers.  Mine tend to be who think Dirk is good or when people were obsessing over Derrick Henry and everyone wanted us to get a big back like that.  Recency bias drives me insane.  Happens every year early in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, Rings said:

Starting the response off as “Lol it’s cute you think...” is blatantly disrespectful.  

But nice owning it, we’ve all been there and we all have our triggers.  Mine tend to be who think Dirk is good or when people were obsessing over Derrick Henry and everyone wanted us to get a big back like that.  Recency bias drives me insane.  Happens every year early in the playoffs.

I will own up to that i wasnt intending to be disrepaecful, but the sentence you pointed out was me wanting omto kind of insult them. I meant no disrespect towards him, but i did have a disrespect towards all the people that have so many unrealistic trades. I meant the idea was cute, because maybe he is completely oblivious to trade value. So i kind of meant cute as ne thinking, "wow, uts interesting that people think that its actually possible". It was more directed towars people thinking that playera like vic beasley, rico, freeman, and trufant could get antthing higher than a 4th. Likenwhybwouldbanyone trade a 2nd ir 3rd for freeman or bealsey? Current NFL players trade value is much keaa bevause other teams lessen the value vecause they wonder why that team is willing to trade them in the first olace. That leasens there value. Add in the contract for a player like trufant and freeman, and that knocks down the value even nore. Finally, age favtors in. Thats why players heading into thwle draft are valued a lot higher, because there is a wonder if they could end up being a top player at their position. Current nfl players are more often than not a finished product, unless they are in the wrong acheme, and are only 2-3 years in the league. People have to have logic when thinking about current players trade value. You dont see a lot of blockbuster trades, like in the NBA, because there are so many favtora that go into a players production in the nfl, where the nba is based of pure talent more often than not.  Its easier to judge how a player would help you win. It us also easier for a player in the NBA to dictate there future by demanding trades, and being successful doing so. 

4 minutes ago, LaurentRobinsonDaGawd said:

I will own up to that i wasnt intending to be disrepaecful, but the sentence you pointed out was me wanting omto kind of insult them. I meant no disrespect towards him, but i did have a disrespect towards all the people that have so many unrealistic trades. I meant the idea was cute, because maybe he is completely oblivious to trade value. So i kind of meant cute as ne thinking, "wow, uts interesting that people think that its actually possible". It was more directed towars people thinking that playera like vic beasley, rico, freeman, and trufant could get antthing higher than a 4th. Likenwhybwouldbanyone trade a 2nd ir 3rd for freeman or bealsey? Current NFL players trade value is much keaa bevause other teams lessen the value vecause they wonder why that team is willing to trade them in the first olace. That leasens there value. Add in the contract for a player like trufant and freeman, and that knocks down the value even nore. Finally, age favtors in. Thats why players heading into thwle draft are valued a lot higher, because there is a wonder if they could end up being a top player at their position. Current nfl players are more often than not a finished product, unless they are in the wrong acheme, and are only 2-3 years in the league. People have to have logic when thinking about current players trade value. You dont see a lot of blockbuster trades, like in the NBA, because there are so many favtora that go into a players production in the nfl, where the nba is based of pure talent more often than not.  Its easier to judge how a player would help you win. It us also easier for a player in the NBA to dictate there future by demanding trades, and being successful doing so. 

Well said.  You will also find most people here either way under value certain players they like to make the scape goat (Tru, Ryan, Matthews) and way over value some (Vic, Teco) than the outside world does.  When you only watch one team, follow only their social media or read their articles/forums, you get a very skewed vision of what reality is across the league.