Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

4 hours ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Seems I remember there is a window where we can rescind the option pending the results of his physical. If he fails it we're screwed either way.

His coverage is spotty. He's likely gonna just be another WillyMo. Big hitter that can't cover or tackle. Give me that $6M and I'd put it on Anthony Harris.

Thats the point.... He is not passing a physical in march

He was one of the better coverage SS stop it...... very solid in coverage... our best defender vs the run..... caused  fumbles and a big hitter.

yall cant erase a man history just because u want stuff to be the way u see it FFS1970

again if you want that 6 mil or you think he may noty be healthy.. i get it... but you cant redo the tap he put on the field

15 minutes ago, atljbo said:

He was one of the better coverage SS stop it...... very solid in coverage... our best defender vs the run..... caused  fumbles and a big hitter.

yall cant erase a man history just because u want stuff to be the way u see it FFS1970

again if you want that 6 mil or you think he may noty be healthy.. i get it... but you cant redo the tap he put on the field

Bro. I'm a Neal fan. Mocked him in the second round that year. Thought Dimi reached for him in the first though. Good SS in the run game but his coverage is shoddy and his cap hit is high. If he passes his physical I'd cut him. Mainly for much needed Dimi cap space. But also to sign a vet that's better in coverage. If he fails the physical he's sittin on the bench with a $6.5M cap hit and we're screwed. We should have waited to exercise that option. Troffed.

12 minutes ago, atljbo said:

You're lying to yourself if you think Neal is solid in coverage.