Priority Resign Order

Gold4425

It is hard to tell at this point what the FO's priorities will be resigning our current players. But lets take a swing at it. Here's what I think TO will try to make happen.

#1. Hooper

#2 D. Campbell

#3 V. Beasley

#4 T. Davidson

#5  D. Freeman

#6 Bili Wil CB

#7 Banks

# 8 Crawford

Man I hope the new CBA will afford us some Cap relief.

1 minute ago, Gold4425 said:

It is hard to tell at this point what the FO's priorities will be resigning our current players. But lets take a swing at it. Here's what I think TO will try to make happen.

1. Hooper

2. D. Campbell

3.  V. Beasley

4. T. Davidson

5. D. Freeman

6. A. Clayborn

7.  Blidi Wilson CB

8.  Banks

9. Crawford

Who's banks? Brian?

13 minutes ago, Gold4425 said:

1. Hooper

2. D. Campbell

3.  V. Beasley

4. T. Davidson

5. D. Freeman

6. A. Clayborn

7.  Blidi Wilson CB

8.  Banks

9. Crawford

Davison needs to be way up.  As does Clay.  As does Blidi.  Everyone else can go.

Freeman is under contract.  

29 minutes ago, Gold4425 said:

1. Hooper

2. D. Campbell

3.  V. Beasley

4. T. Davidson

5. D. Freeman

6. A. Clayborn

7.  Blidi Wilson CB

8.  Banks

9. Crawford

Swap 3&4...then delete Beasley's name

Edited by Bunchy Carter

1 hour ago, athell said:

For me, it's Hoop...a large chasm...Clay and Davison...a small chasm...Blidi...and then a cloud of smoke.  Means seems like one of those Falcons players who was all promise and no production.

like Asamoah and tyson jackson? we've always seemed to get this high hope players that in the end take our money and we never really see anywhere near even average expectations.

2 hours ago, athell said:

For me, it's Hoop...a large chasm...Clay and Davison...a small chasm...Blidi...and then a cloud of smoke.  Means seems like one of those Falcons players who was all promise and no production.

Was going to be my exact list.  Although I think Ishmael will end up on the team somehow over the summer like he always magically does.

5 hours ago, athell said:

Eh, agreed.

With Miller suspended 4 games, we could use Blidi back as boundary CB depth.

Others need no explanation.

Just to be fair, Means barely got a chance here. He earned snaps ending 2018 over Brooks Reed and got IR’d early on before 2019 season started; after being part of the plan moving forward by letting Reed go.

I’d like him back on the cheap as DL depth. Should be an easy vet minimum type situation coming off a major injury.