WR’s this offseason

ya_boi_j

Antonio Brown has gone full bat**** crazy. Thomas is a Saint, and that team seems to have a knack for having arrogant, blowhard jackazzes on the roster. Although Plaxico Burress might have one of the most bonehead moments of any WR in the NFL...dumbazz shoots himself in the leg. What does that moron do for an encore, go on a hunting trip with **** Cheney?

2 minutes ago, DawnOfThemBirds said:

Yep

Thought so , I cant see him getting anything.more than a fine tbh. Now Granted I dont want no dude touching me period but alot of football players do do that. Though cop shouldn't have been back there in the first. Didnt the cop go back there because they were smoking cigs? 

4 hours ago, caponine said:

Thought so , I cant see him getting anything.more than a fine tbh. Now Granted I dont want no dude touching me period but alot of football players do do that. Though cop shouldn't have been back there in the first. Didnt the cop go back there because they were smoking cigs? 

Not sure why the cop was there.

4 hours ago, caponine said:

He was there to enforce the no smoking. The Saints hired them to be in there

6 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

Julio got a long way to go before he catches TD lol

Julio gonna try to take over cycling.

I find it funny that black people don't really participate in pro cycling, but you see many of us on bikes in the hood lol.

Only in the hood where you see a grown *** man riding a children's bike or a tricycle like everything's all good.