Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Refried Beans

Yo, Falcons Defensive Talent is Hot trash

Serioulsy. I was looking at the Depth Chart and just dont see how we have a Defensive Minded Coach going on his 6th year and we have such poor talent. Tyeler Davison- TRASH, Allen Bailey- TRASH, Vic Beasley- TRASH, I mean seriously, this defense is a joke. And we got players from San Diego State and Purdue. Come on man. Get some real talent in here! Grady Jarett, Senat, Oluokun, 2 younger and rookie secondary guys in Sheffield and Oliver, and a solid Safety in Kazee. 4 maybe 5 true NFL starters. Please dont tell me Dan Quinn has picked THESE players. They are BACK UPs on other NFL rosters. Come on! Seriously, look at the depth chart. Hot trash.  On other NFL team:  Jarrett- Starter, D Jones- Mid tier starter, Campbell- Mid tier starter, Kazee- Starter, and???????????

Edited by Refried Beans

39 minutes ago, NaGaBoy said:

Well, if the issue is player personnel, how did we improve for the second half of the season without replacing the personnel?

Can you explain that?

We substituted a lot of our players with guys that are now out of the league. Just couldnt tell because they never took their helmets off. Vic Beasley was actually Lawrence Taylor. Freeman was Hershal Walker. It just gets crazier from there man. And Oliver? You guessed it, Brian Finneran

Edited by LouDog

3 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

Serioulsy. I was looking at the Depth Chart and just dont see how we have a Defensive Minded Coach going on his 6th year and we have such poor talent. Tyeler Davison- TRASH, Allen Bailey- TRASH, Vic Beasley- TRASH, I mean seriously, this defense is a joke. And we got players from San Diego State and Purdue. Come on man. Get some real talent in here! Grady Jarett, Senat, Oluokun, 2 younger and rookie secondary guys in Sheffield and Oliver, and a solid Safety in Kazee. 4 maybe 5 true NFL starters. Please dont tell me Dan Quinn has picked THESE players. They are BACK UPs on other NFL rosters. Come on! Seriously, look at the depth chart. Hot trash.  On other NFL team:  Jarrett- Starter, D Jones- Mid tier starter, Campbell- Mid tier starter, Kazee- Starter, and???????????

Davison started for years with Saints

Grady starter anywhere

Vic - starter most teams.  Situationally effective pass rusher any team

Takk: my gut says he is much better than his stats and will bust out eventually.  For now, he is a ?

Debo & Dre are clearly NFL quality starters at LB

Trufant starts anywhere except N.E. 

Neal has been to Pro Bowl

Rico starts either at safety or nickel for most teams

Sheffield: looks like a starting quality slot to me

Kazee: led the NFL in INT’s last year.

Not really sure where you’re going with this

32 minutes ago, LouDog said:

We substituted a lot of our players with guys that are now out of the league. Just couldnt tell because they never took their helmets off. Vic Beasley was actually Lawrence Taylor. Freeman was Hershal Walker. It just gets crazier from there man. And Oliver? You guessed it, Brian Finneran

I knew I saw a Scott Case hit at some point.

1 hour ago, Ohio Dirty Bird said:

Dan Quinn does not pick ,draft, trade ,or pay any  players for the Atlanta Falcons. 

Huh? Pretty sure he doesn’t pay them...but, the other stuff you stated?! Who does if not DQ?!