Refried Beans

Yo, Falcons Defensive Talent is Hot trash

57 posts in this topic

Serioulsy. I was looking at the Depth Chart and just dont see how we have a Defensive Minded Coach going on his 6th year and we have such poor talent. Tyeler Davison- TRASH, Allen Bailey- TRASH, Vic Beasley- TRASH, I mean seriously, this defense is a joke. And we got players from San Diego State and Purdue. Come on man. Get some real talent in here! Grady Jarett, Senat, Oluokun, 2 younger and rookie secondary guys in Sheffield and Oliver, and a solid Safety in Kazee. 4 maybe 5 true NFL starters. Please dont tell me Dan Quinn has picked THESE players. They are BACK UPs on other NFL rosters. Come on! Seriously, look at the depth chart. Hot trash.  On other NFL team:  Jarrett- Starter, D Jones- Mid tier starter, Campbell- Mid tier starter, Kazee- Starter, and???????????

Edited by Refried Beans
caponine likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, NaGaBoy said:

Well, if the issue is player personnel, how did we improve for the second half of the season without replacing the personnel?

Can you explain that?

We substituted a lot of our players with guys that are now out of the league. Just couldnt tell because they never took their helmets off. Vic Beasley was actually Lawrence Taylor. Freeman was Hershal Walker. It just gets crazier from there man. And Oliver? You guessed it, Brian Finneran

Edited by LouDog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Refried Beans said:

Serioulsy. I was looking at the Depth Chart and just dont see how we have a Defensive Minded Coach going on his 6th year and we have such poor talent. Tyeler Davison- TRASH, Allen Bailey- TRASH, Vic Beasley- TRASH, I mean seriously, this defense is a joke. And we got players from San Diego State and Purdue. Come on man. Get some real talent in here! Grady Jarett, Senat, Oluokun, 2 younger and rookie secondary guys in Sheffield and Oliver, and a solid Safety in Kazee. 4 maybe 5 true NFL starters. Please dont tell me Dan Quinn has picked THESE players. They are BACK UPs on other NFL rosters. Come on! Seriously, look at the depth chart. Hot trash.  On other NFL team:  Jarrett- Starter, D Jones- Mid tier starter, Campbell- Mid tier starter, Kazee- Starter, and???????????

Davison started for years with Saints

Grady starter anywhere

Vic - starter most teams.  Situationally effective pass rusher any team

Takk: my gut says he is much better than his stats and will bust out eventually.  For now, he is a ?

Debo & Dre are clearly NFL quality starters at LB

Trufant starts anywhere except N.E. 

Neal has been to Pro Bowl

Rico starts either at safety or nickel for most teams

Sheffield: looks like a starting quality slot to me

Kazee: led the NFL in INT’s last year.

 

Not really sure where you’re going with this

#55, Rings, Osiruz and 1 other like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, NaGaBoy said:

Well, if the issue is player personnel, how did we improve for the second half of the season without replacing the personnel?

Can you explain that?

That's been my question all along. 

BUBBASBEANS likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly the only players worth mentioning on Defense is Grady and Deion Jones. Everyone else sucks. Yet the HC is some supposed defensive "guru" 

Refried Beans likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, LouDog said:

We substituted a lot of our players with guys that are now out of the league. Just couldnt tell because they never took their helmets off. Vic Beasley was actually Lawrence Taylor. Freeman was Hershal Walker. It just gets crazier from there man. And Oliver? You guessed it, Brian Finneran

I knew I saw a Scott Case hit at some point.

roguebeaver and LouDog like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ohio Dirty Bird said:

Dan Quinn does not pick ,draft, trade ,or pay any  players for the Atlanta Falcons. 

Huh? Pretty sure he doesn’t pay them...but, the other stuff you stated?! Who does if not DQ?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

No way, this guy is pure entertainment in a sad lonely offseason. 

Sorta like me! Perhaps, an evil twin?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, athell said:

You must have many alt accounts because I cannot bring myself to buy into someone actually hitting like on any of your posts once let alone 763 times.

:lol:

 

THaKz7y.jpg

athell and AUTiger7222 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now