Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
arrogantBEAST

Left Guard

11 posts in this topic

I just hope they solve the guard problem for good. If Tristan Wirfs somehow fell to 16 (very doubtful) I would snap him up in a second and let him play LG for the next 10 years in Atlanta. Or move McGary inside and let him play RT if it was a better fit. 

Solve the Guard problem for good. Give Ryan the best chance to succeed in his last 5 years or so. 

14 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

People take guarding stuff seriously for someone that doesn't care about you. MFs have gotten killed trying to stop people from stealing.

For real. When I was in school this lady came up to me while working at Walmart.  She explained this guy was shoving cans of food in his pocket. I simply replied ok and walked off. 

He probably really needed and 13 dollars an hr was not worth an injury or death.

2 hours ago, red falcon said:

For real. When I was in school this lady came up to me while working at Walmart.  She explained this guy was shoving cans of food in his pocket. I simply replied ok and walked off. 

He probably really needed and 13 dollars an hr was not worth an injury or death.

I'm just shocked that Wal-Mart pays 13 bucks an hour lol

arrogantBEAST and red falcon like this

14 hours ago, red falcon said:

If im gonna shoplift food id be shoving some  butterfly chops down my pants, not some **** cans.

red falcon likes this

On 1/16/2020 at 6:41 AM, Faithful Falcon said:

People take guarding stuff seriously for someone that doesn't care about you. MFs have gotten killed trying to stop people from stealing.

I use to stock shelves at a small grocery store when the manager (an old lady) wanted me to confront a guy stealing meat. I told her no, that's not my job. She told me to never ask for a raise. I quit and walked out the store behind the dude that was stealing.

On 1/16/2020 at 9:49 AM, LouDog said:

I'm just shocked that Wal-Mart pays 13 bucks an hour lol

I worked at K-Mart in the late 80s, and for $5 an hour we'd chase shoplifters all over tarnation. We loved getting the '1/2' code over the intercom, and getting to drop what we were doing and run to whatever door they indicated over the announcement.

Of course I was 18 and dumb as a brick. Big difference from being 50 and dumb as a brick like I am now.

FalconAge likes this