Most hated player by fan base

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think the Falcons most hated player shouldn't even be a player. It should be a picture of Sean Payton.

National interest in the Atlanta Falcons left when Michael Vick left the team...

Ill say this; then banish myself from the boards and probably from society, as its deserving: I want to hate Brees, but I really don't. He's a top tier quarterback and seems like a good guy and its

Ill say this; then banish myself from the boards and probably from society, as its deserving:
I want to hate Brees, but I really don't. He's a top tier quarterback and seems like a good guy and its tough to have a lot of negative to say about him other than I want him to lose. 

Ok, Ill see myself out. Mods please ban me. Others, please threaten my life or mail me dead animals and such

1 minute ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Lol no one hates our guys. That’s how forgettable it is playing the falcons hahahahaha we’re just guys and we’re the only ppl that take our franchise seriously. For real tho it speaks volumes. :lol::lol::lol:

I knew someone was going to say this. The fact that we don't have any hated players shows how too nice we are and how badly we've drafted at the line of scrimmage. We don't have enough mean guys on our roster who don't put up with any BS at all. 

Just now, mqg96 said:

I knew someone was going to say this. The fact that we don't have any hated players shows how too nice we are and how badly we've drafted at the line of scrimmage. We don't have enough mean guys on our roster who don't put up with any BS at all. 

Idk. Eli Manning is the first guy on that chart and he’s pretty nice. They hate him cuz he won two Super Bowls against their franchise. Brady pummels that division. Everyone hates Rodgers (myself included) in that division for the same reason. Heck even I hate him for that playoff game YEARS ago. I kind of agree w you and I def agree some players are up there just cuz they’re ******** but I’m not sure if that’s the case for us. Typically success breeds the most hate

10 minutes ago, revrndzombie said:

Ill say this; then banish myself from the boards and probably from society, as its deserving:
I want to hate Brees, but I really don't. He's a top tier quarterback and seems like a good guy and its tough to have a lot of negative to say about him other than I want him to lose. 

Ok, Ill see myself out. Mods please ban me. Others, please threaten my life or mail me dead animals and such

I'm all for respecting a player if they actually are nice in person, even if he was a saint Ugh.. but all signs point to Brees being a total *******. He supported and advertised for that stupid Church that actively campaigned to outlaw gays, and just listen to his pompous *** in any interview. He's not a good person, I mean how could you be if you are best buds with crackhead Sean Payton..

Even Brady is less of a ***** than Brees.

8 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Why clowney for the eagles?

Just more proof you don't actually watch any football games, just talk crap after looking at the scoreboard.. the Clowney stuff dominated the news cycle all last week, and that was a lot of just rehashing the first time he played vs the Eagles last year..

8 minutes ago, Snowen said:

I'm all for respecting a player if they actually are nice in person, even if he was a saint Ugh.. but all signs point to Brees being a total *******. He supported and advertised for that stupid Church that actively campaigned to outlaw gays, and just listen to his pompous *** in any interview. He's not a good person, I mean how could you be if you are best buds with crackhead Sean Payton..

Even Brady is less of a ***** than Brees.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.canalstreetchronicles.com/platform/amp/2018/4/6/17184810/saints0drew-brees-jewelry-mishap-only-latest-in-a-long-line-of-unsavory-business-decisions

19 minutes ago, mqg96 said:

There’s only 1 LOS guy on that entire list.