Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D.B.N.

Koetter ball

23 posts in this topic

Yay for "continuity"...right? Right? Panthers actually made a good move in hiring Joe Brady to implement that passing game in Carolina. They made real changes, and we're stuck with Coach Bro and the re-tread DK. You know what the definition of insanity is - doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results. Blank is clearly insane. 

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

No, I’m laughing at the irony of your op. When you defines insanity as “doing the same thing over and over.” 

I'm stating my opinion and frustrations. I know that what I say on a message board will not change anything. It's called a board for a reason. This franchise is a joke so why not keep digging at them on a forum until real change is made. I fully expect another lack-luster season next year. I'm willing to put money on it that we dont make the playoffs. 

Flying Falcon likes this

2 hours ago, D.B.N. said:

Yay for "continuity"...right? Right? Panthers actually made a good move in hiring Joe Brady to implement that passing game in Carolina. They made real changes, and we're stuck with Coach Bro and the re-tread DK. You know what the definition of insanity is - doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results. Blank is clearly insane. 

I believe it was already in the plans. Brady could have been the Bengals OC or HC. 

2 hours ago, D.B.N. said:

Yet here you are doing the same thing over and over. What's that make you?

Just now, FalconFanSince1969 said:

Yet here you are doing the same thing over and over. What's that make you?

Not really. I am venting on a message board. Not one thing I do impacts the Falcons' organization. Thats the difference. Everything Blank does influences the organization. 

5 minutes ago, Faithful Falcon said:

I believe it was already in the plans. Brady could have been the Bengals OC or HC. 

I wonder if they try to move up for Burrow. I bet Cincy wouldn't take any package they offered but interesting to think about. 

6 hours ago, D.B.N. said:

Former Falcons wide receiver Terrance Mathis thinks we did the right thing bringing everyone back. He was on that show with Brandon Adams on Monday.

3 hours ago, D.B.N. said:

I wonder if they try to move up for Burrow. I bet Cincy wouldn't take any package they offered but interesting to think about. 

Yes, they will try to trade up, but Cincy isn't going to let him go.  He's going to be box office gold for them.  #HometownBoy

6 hours ago, D.B.N. said:

For some reason this post makes me think of the opioid dopes on 3rd avenue that are screaming up at the heavens all day.

5 hours ago, dapanch420 said:

On the flipside if joe brady balls out in carolina and quinn craps the bed again. Then we got a legitimate chance of making him our next head coach.

That’s a good point. If we crap the bed again I really hope that’ll be the final straw for this fo 

9 hours ago, D.B.N. said:

Trade Cam for their first and swap first

Edited by GATXBOI

12 hours ago, D.B.N. said:

You glad we kept Koetter?

DK put up enough points to win about every game we played this season.. Our defense failed us.. Everyone is pointing the finger in the wrong direction.. DK didn't do a bad job at all imo

9 hours ago, GATXBOI said:

Trade Cam for their first and swap first

Would definitely be interesting. Would absolutely hate to have burrow / Brady combo in the division