⚡Slumerican⚡

Takk has successful shoulder surgery.. Again

47 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Nope, seems like everyone is giving him until training camp.. But dont think he has alot of intentions on going through with it tbh

So he is injury prone and doesn’t keep his promises.  Falcon for. Life!!!!

How did he survive the pre draft interviews/character analysis?

4 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

I find it hilarious that people take some stupid tweet as some sort of fan promise. Who cares if he cuts his hair?

Yep, it’s no different than the majority of America that says they’re gonna lose weight at the new year and never follows through. Good intentions but don’t deliver.

#55, slick0ne, ya_boi_j and 1 other like this

Just now, 1989Fan said:

Yep, it’s no different than the majority of America that says they’re gonna lose weight at the new year and never follows through. Good intentions but don’t deliver.

Remember the people who were adamant that Julio removing some Instagram photos was some sort of message? Ugh...horrible takes.

MattM12 and Bunchy Carter like this

Just now, 1989Fan said:

now now, they fill the gym up for the month of January or at least 2 weeks minimum. Then those holidays start hitting then it's just **** it at that point

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

now now, they fill the gym up for the month of January or at least 2 weeks minimum. Then those holidays start hitting then it's just **** it at that point

I hate January with a passion. Can't getting a dayumn thing done in the gym LOL

ya_boi_j and Ezekiel 25:17 like this

1 minute ago, ya_boi_j said:

Heck yeah, then the gym gets to collect monthly membership from them because they forget or are too lazy to cancel it, which is why I just don’t join in the first place lol.

ya_boi_j likes this

Just now, 1989Fan said:

Heck yeah, then the gym gets to collect monthly membership from them because they forget or are too lazy to cancel it, which is why I just don’t join in the first place lol.

It's a win win for the gym lol. I have all the workout equipment I need at the house minus a bike or treadmill but I barely touch it. There's no motivation. I got the woman so there's only one thing I need to keep up to par for her :ninja:. I'm gonna get back to it one day though. I keep telling myself i'm gonna buy a bike but I know I wouldn't make time to ride. 

PokerSteve likes this

6 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Nope, seems like everyone is giving him until training camp.. But dont think he has alot of intentions on going through with it tbh

He actually cut his dreads in like, Week 14 or something. He just accepted he wasn't gonna get to double digits...which is kinda pathetic tbh, but he did follow through fwiw.

56 minutes ago, Duff_Man said:

I find it hilarious that people take some stupid tweet as some sort of fan promise. Who cares if he cuts his hair?

What kills me is TATF is the only reason I know he did, there was a thread like two months ago. Over a grown man cutting his dreads.

PokerSteve likes this

Time to move on from him and Vic, We need to bolster the Interior DL then reassess our Edge options. Until we do that every edge Rushing DE will be a bust here.

1 hour ago, Francis York Morgan said:

He actually cut his dreads in like, Week 14 or something. He just accepted he wasn't gonna get to double digits...which is kinda pathetic tbh, but he did follow through fwiw.

What kills me is TATF is the only reason I know he did, there was a thread like two months ago. Over a grown man cutting his dreads.

He had them in a pic he posted yesterday :ninja:

Francis York Morgan likes this

13 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

As a healthcare pro, I wish him the best in his recovery. The game of football is just that; a game. If he recovers well and contribute, great. If he cant, its all good, he made some money playing a game for others entertainment. 

FalconJim and HouseofEuphoria like this