Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

Just now, Absolute said:

Good point. I digress

Again, not too crazy about the red fading to black with the black pants, but it could look different in better lighting. With the chrome facemask, silver/gray pants could look good with the black jersey. 

The black jersey only has a red stripe, whereas you can see the black alongside the stripe at the bottom of the red jersey.

It looks as though that's the only one that fades into a different colour at the bottom.

...Still, that's one jersey too many that does that in my opinion.

7 minutes ago, Goober Pyle said:

92375994_10158022130450782_1567272719232270336_o (1).jpg

Four different jerseys here. The black has two versions; two of the jerseys in pic have the old logo on the sleeve, no red stripe on the side, and font is more traditional size (white/numeral is not as fat). The Reds have a fade to black under the numbers so they are destined to go with the black pants, socks, and shoes that can be seen in the other pic with Oliver #20.

8 minutes ago, The Don™ said:

Helmet looks good. Favorite part so far for me. Matte black and clean.

Capture.JPG

and white in the tallon like the social media logo. That may be the only real change to the logo

6 minutes ago, m2Falcons said:

Four different jerseys here. The black has two versions; two of the jerseys in pic have the old logo on the sleeve, no red stripe on the side, and font is more traditional size (white/numeral is not as fat). The Reds have a fade to black under the numbers so they are destined to go with the black pants, socks, and shoes that can be seen in the other pic with Oliver #20.

Didn't see the old logo there. Good catch.

6 minutes ago, m2Falcons said:

definitely looks like 2 throwback black jerseys in there with the "new" ones

Just now, KHAOS said:

Im thinking they are legit but could be a swerve. 

Yep like how you let this leak NOW when you are releasing them in a week? Seems like something fishy. 

Gonna be honest...

I don’t like them

matte black helmet cool

bucs white unis look better than ours

powerpoint gradient background effect Jersey is not cool and should be trashed ASAP. 

overall they’re very plain.  There’s a difference between simple and plain. 

4 minutes ago, Romfal said:

definitely looks like 2 throwback black jerseys in there with the "new" ones

3 throwback. I assume there are 3 of each to show them with all the different combinations. Definitely could still see grey pants. I hope