Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, wartownfalcon said:

Ahhh I think maybe that’s just the new logo. I bet unis and helmet would be the same. Rams have a good helmet already

That would be stupid to change the logo and not put it on the uniform imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

"a business associate of team owner Arthur Blank has said that the unveiling date will be April 14 — one week from today. Also, yesterday they changed their social media avatar to their throwback logo (although they’ve now changed it back)."

They're straight up ******* with us. They also changed the logo at the end of their videos from the Falcon with the white talon and white/red wings back to the current logo. 

They changed their twitter avatar yesterday to the throwback logo because they were streaming the 1998 NFCC game on youtube. They were tweeting about it all night lol. Not a troll, just throwing back to 1998. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wartownfalcon said:

Ahhh I think maybe that’s just the new logo. I bet unis and helmet would be the same. Rams have a good helmet already

 

4 minutes ago, ya_boi_j said:

That would be stupid to change the logo and not put it on the uniform imo

 

I think the new Rams uniforms will have the updated horns on the helmet and the logo with horns/LA letters will be on the shoulders of the jerseys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

That Brett Jewkes dude just tweeted a green light. I think he may mean they are going ahead with the reveal on April 14th!  I don’t know have to post a twitter link 

Edited by SLEVEN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

 

 

I think the new Rams uniforms will have the updated horns on the helmet and the logo with horns/LA letters will be on the shoulders of the jerseys.

See I wouldn't like that if I'm a fan. Its tacky to have 2 different logos like that. 

Just saw the Bucs unis. I like them. Nice and simple

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SLEVEN said:

That Brett Jawkins dude just tweeted a green light. I think he may mean they are going ahead with the reveal on April 14th!  I don’t know have to post a twitter link 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ya_boi_j said:

See I wouldn't like that if I'm a fan. Its tacky to have 2 different logos like that. 

Just saw the Bucs unis. I like them. Nice and simple

 

 

I agree. But how the Rams FO obviously not giving a **** what their fans think about the changes so far, I think Rams fans are about to be very pissed off once they release everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, KHAOS said:

well im on computer. I just copied the link from the tweet lol 

That’s probably my problem, I just get sent to the mobile app on my phone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, SLEVEN said:

That Brett Jewkes dude just tweeted a green light. I think he may mean they are going ahead with the reveal on April 14th!  I don’t know have to post a twitter link 

Goes from red to green

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...