Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

Just now, Jesus said:

I used to think the creamsicles were weird, but now with every team trying to go towards the same dark shades, I think they are sharp and really stand out. Classic of a bygone era of football.

I completely agree.  Hated them before, but now I think they are original.  Not sure if I would want them every week.  I do still like dark colors for football, cause it does look intimidating.

I know Uniforms are just clothing and with a larger male fan base cheering for clothing sounds foolish, but I think the players think if they look good they play good.  Football is a lot about ability and skill, but attitude is also very important. Plus, I want my team to look bada$$.  It is proven that most people like good looking uniforms.  College football is using that to promote many teams.  I know everyone brings up Oregon when talking about uniforms, but they were genius to do what they are doing.  They only started getting elite talent when they started unveiling so many creative uniforms.

1 hour ago, Cheyakita said:

They got you on a string dude , every day complaining how they don’t have you a release date, or how people aren’t doing their job. Shoot they own you right now, daily whining and you still got nothing! All you Veruca Salts and “I want it now!” you just have a week left, you’ll be ok.

So don't complain about the mishandling of something Falcons related on Falcons message board. Got it.

6 minutes ago, Falcon You said:

I completely agree.  Hated them before, but now I think they are original.  Not sure if I would want them every week.  I do still like dark colors for football, cause it does look intimidating.

I know Uniforms are just clothing and with a larger male fan base cheering for clothing sounds foolish, but I think the players think if they look good they play good.  Football is a lot about ability and skill, but attitude is also very important. Plus, I want my team to look bada$$.  It is proven that most people like good looking uniforms.  College football is using that to promote many teams.  I know everyone brings up Oregon when talking about uniforms, but they were genius to do what they are doing.  They only started getting elite talent when they started unveiling so many creative uniforms.

12 minutes ago, Jesus said:

I used to think the creamsicles were weird, but now with every team trying to go towards the same dark shades, I think they are sharp and really stand out. Classic of a bygone era of football.

Yep, the Oilers jerseys are also another classic light colored uniform.

6 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Yep, the Oilers jerseys are also another classic light colored uniform.

Chargers have the best hands down though.

6 hours ago, ya_boi_j said:

The rams unveiled a new logo so I’m assuming those will be on the uniforms

Ahhh I think maybe that’s just the new logo. I bet unis and helmet would be the same. Rams have a good helmet already

15 minutes ago, Absolute said:

"a business associate of team owner Arthur Blank has said that the unveiling date will be April 14 — one week from today. Also, yesterday they changed their social media avatar to their throwback logo (although they’ve now changed it back)."

They're straight up ******* with us. They also changed the logo at the end of their videos from the Falcon with the white talon and white/red wings back to the current logo. 

I don't get it!! Buccaneers just went back to their Super Bowl winning uniforms. BTW, as bad as the alarm clock number uniforms were, I would have kept the helmet. That helmet looked nice. But they blew it by not going back to the creamsicicle uniforms.

1 hour ago, stizz said:

Maybe it's because I work in digital, but I just see these guys lacking all around. Non creative content on YouTube, almost zero promotions to engage fans that doesn't involve stadium amenities and now the staff's mishandling of this. Either they have people working in marketing and digital who just don't care or who aren't particularly good at what they do. 

Compare that to the Hawks, who have provided a stinker of a product for three years now. They still introduced a Tinder night and managed to tie their ugly jerseys to resonate with the city. That staff is making the most of a bad product. Can you say the same about the Falcons?

All content has gone down since they fired Jay Adams IMO

On 4/4/2020 at 4:35 PM, AUTiger7222 said:

How? Lots of teams announced they were getting new logos or uniforms and that was it. That's the  way it happened last time as well. How is it a mismanaged? Not only that, but you don't know how things might have been changed because of this whole corona thing. The last several years teams revealed new uniforms around the draft. It doesn't take a genius to understand the Blank was going to do the same thing but then this corona thing happened. Why is it even this serious? I get it we don't have real sports of any kind to talk about and watch right now but ****. You people are acting like it's life or death. He said April. That's all the information we needed. I want to see the uniforms as much as anyone but this thread has turned into a **** show of dumbassery and I just don't understand it.

you forgot where you're posting didn't you

On 4/5/2020 at 1:54 AM, Ovie_Lover said:

Been posted here man. I'm done with this. Yall can find it. You've both ignored what I've said and twisted it.

imagine that happening here on this message board, someone misreads something, or doesn't understand your real meaning, or twists what you say to try to make it say what they think they're reading....

:lol::lol:

On 4/5/2020 at 7:07 PM, AUTiger7222 said:

I would gladly stop reading if it would stop popping up on my notifications and on the front page of this board.

On 4/5/2020 at 7:29 PM, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

You get pop up notifications from every comment on every board on this site? That's gotta be annoying.

yeah you can turn those off

1 minute ago, papachaz said:

yeah you can turn those off

I look at threads I posted in to see if anyone has added anything new to the thread I wish to read. Since this thread keeps popping up to the top of the list I keep coming back to it. That is what I meant.