4 minutes ago, F4LC0N1D4E said:

From todays SFTB:

Eric from Eau Claire, WI
Hey Beek, hope you and your family are staying safe out there! This is my first time writing in all the way from Wisconsin! I always enjoy your insight, so thank you for taking the time! I'll get right to it. These new uniforms that everyone is craving … how in the world have they not leaked yet? I have never been so impressed and disappointed all at once in my entire life! Kudos to all involved for keeping the secret! I can't wait for the big reveal!

Matt: Thank for writing in and welcome to SFTB! The Falcons have made it a point to keep these new uniforms – and any images of them – on lockdown, Eric. A limited amount of people have actually seen them and, to my knowledge, we all promised not to say a revealing word about them. At least that was the case with me, and I've kept my word. I'd be extremely disappointed if any images were leaked, to be honest. They'll be revealed soon enough, so stay patient.

Now, if we take a closer look: "soon enough" has 10 letters. 4/10 reveal date?? 4 + 10 = 14, a date that was given as a hint in previous messages. I've got a feeling here guys..

:munch:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch it be some #######

Finally  

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, F4LC0N1D4E said:

From todays SFTB:

Eric from Eau Claire, WI
Hey Beek, hope you and your family are staying safe out there! This is my first time writing in all the way from Wisconsin! I always enjoy your insight, so thank you for taking the time! I'll get right to it. These new uniforms that everyone is craving … how in the world have they not leaked yet? I have never been so impressed and disappointed all at once in my entire life! Kudos to all involved for keeping the secret! I can't wait for the big reveal!

Matt: Thank for writing in and welcome to SFTB! The Falcons have made it a point to keep these new uniforms – and any images of them – on lockdown, Eric. A limited amount of people have actually seen them and, to my knowledge, we all promised not to say a revealing word about them. At least that was the case with me, and I've kept my word. I'd be extremely disappointed if any images were leaked, to be honest. They'll be revealed soon enough, so stay patient.

Now, if we take a closer look: "soon enough" has 10 letters. 4/10 reveal date?? 4 + 10 = 14, a date that was given as a hint in previous messages. I've got a feeling here guys..

CCC29F51-C6AB-425F-B930-0FFE4652ED5C.jpeg.a4b0c2aa1ace2acfa1ecd6540261017b.jpeg

19 minutes ago, F4LC0N1D4E said:

From todays SFTB:

Eric from Eau Claire, WI

I think you're on to something here... Although soon (4) enough (6) could also mean they are either coming out today 4/6 or 4th of June if following the EU date format. 

1 hour ago, Smiler11 said:

I think you're on to something here... Although soon (4) enough (6) could also mean they are either coming out today 4/6 or 4th of June if following the EU date format. 

Well we can eliminate June 4. That ain’t it!

3 hours ago, BirdGangATL said:

Is this it?

CE672CA4-EDB0-430A-BB19-83999AEC313F.jpeg

I mean no but it’s kind of what I want it to be. s4Y8Xkn.jpg

Especially since Tampa is going with plain red with white numbers, I think this would be a pretty strong branding decision to go red with black. Like the Bulls. Maybe some gray pants to really make a unique identity.