Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hey Guys, a very close friend of one of my colleagues works in a luxury restaurant. The thirteenth cousin of one of his regular customers is in contact with an IT-worker who was able to recreate the jerseys from the reflection of an ATL-officials eyes, which were recorded in a private video taken as he was looking at the new jerseys. ATL-officials hate him for this simple trick, with which he usually earns 1'478.- a day! 

Anyway, apparently the jerseys will differ from the current ones! They did not mention how much, but there will be a change.
#PleaseLeaveALikeAndSubscribe

Edited by F4LC0N1D4E
important information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, F4LC0N1D4E said:

Hey Guys, a very close friend of one of my colleagues works in a luxury restaurant. The thirteenth cousin of one of his regular customers is in contact with an IT-worker who was able to recreate the jerseys from the reflection of an ATL-officials eyes, which were recorded in a private video taken as he was looking at the new jerseys. ATL-officials hate him for this simple trick, with which he usually earns 1'478.- a day! 

Anyway, apparently the jerseys will differ from the current ones! They did not mention how much, but there will be a change.
#PleaseLeaveALikeAndSubscribe

I’m certain this particular kind of joke has been attempted, at least, 10 times in this thread. 

A hotdog bun is still sliced bread. Step yo game up shawty!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I’m certain this particular kind of joke has been attempted, at least, 10 times in this thread. 

A hotdog bun is still sliced bread. Step yo game up shawty!!

What joke? (•‿•)

No but seriously, I'm new to this thread/forum. Should have known better though. Sorry about that..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, F4LC0N1D4E said:

What joke? (•‿•)

No but seriously, I'm new to this thread/forum. Should have known better though. Sorry about that..

NEVER APOLOGIZE FOR BEING A GANGSTER!!

I'm a troll from the future. Many here are unaware of my existence. I can easily assume they don't see you coming either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, F4LC0N1D4E said:

Hey Guys, a very close friend of one of my colleagues works in a luxury restaurant. The thirteenth cousin of one of his regular customers is in contact with an IT-worker who was able to recreate the jerseys from the reflection of an ATL-officials eyes, which were recorded in a private video taken as he was looking at the new jerseys. ATL-officials hate him for this simple trick, with which he usually earns 1'478.- a day! 

Anyway, apparently the jerseys will differ from the current ones! They did not mention how much, but there will be a change.
#PleaseLeaveALikeAndSubscribe

This is an underated 1st post. Welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Is that right? Tell us about your feelings. We're all family here. You're in a safe place.

:lol:  I had to go back and check out his 32 posts to make sure I didn't overlook some nuggets of info...seems this person believed it would drop Friday, yesterday (Christmas Eve) and now today...Dun, dun, dunnnnnnnnnnnnn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, F4LC0N1D4E said:

Hey Guys, a very close friend of one of my colleagues works in a luxury restaurant. The thirteenth cousin of one of his regular customers is in contact with an IT-worker who was able to recreate the jerseys from the reflection of an ATL-officials eyes, which were recorded in a private video taken as he was looking at the new jerseys. ATL-officials hate him for this simple trick, with which he usually earns 1'478.- a day! 

Anyway, apparently the jerseys will differ from the current ones! They did not mention how much, but there will be a change.
#PleaseLeaveALikeAndSubscribe

When you say luxury restaurant, do you mean the Cheetah?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, NOVAFalconFan said:

When you say luxury restaurant, do you mean the Cheetah?

Great steaks there. Not so much talent though. 

The Blue Flame Lounge, however, has terrible food but 5 STAR talent. "Luxury" is relative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, NOVAFalconFan said:

When you say luxury restaurant, do you mean the Cheetah?

I can neither confirm nor deny the details without the Secretary's approval.

Kind of like ATL-officials about the new jersey ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Is that right? Tell us about your feelings. We're all family here. You're in a safe place.

Just had an image of Return of the Jedi when the Rebillion realized the force field was still up! :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From todays SFTB:

Eric from Eau Claire, WI
Hey Beek, hope you and your family are staying safe out there! This is my first time writing in all the way from Wisconsin! I always enjoy your insight, so thank you for taking the time! I'll get right to it. These new uniforms that everyone is craving … how in the world have they not leaked yet? I have never been so impressed and disappointed all at once in my entire life! Kudos to all involved for keeping the secret! I can't wait for the big reveal!

Matt: Thank for writing in and welcome to SFTB! The Falcons have made it a point to keep these new uniforms – and any images of them – on lockdown, Eric. A limited amount of people have actually seen them and, to my knowledge, we all promised not to say a revealing word about them. At least that was the case with me, and I've kept my word. I'd be extremely disappointed if any images were leaked, to be honest. They'll be revealed soon enough, so stay patient.

Now, if we take a closer look: "soon enough" has 10 letters. 4/10 reveal date?? 4 + 10 = 14, a date that was given as a hint in previous messages. I've got a feeling here guys..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
  • Create New...