Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

15 hours ago, Is This What You Want? said:

I think the team has an ethical responsibility to release the new uniforms now for those who will die from COVID-19 in the next few weeks before it would have been released otherwise.  They deserve to see them.

"A healthy man wants a thousand things, a sick man only wants one".

I think we have an ethical responsibility to look out for and help those who need it most right now, and not whine and worry about when a uniform release happens.

This place is unreal. Why I don't come around here much, because a whole lot of you make a huge deal out of absolutely nothing. The world is about to change, people are dying m, lives are being ruined, and you think what we need now is a uniform release? Grow up.

24 minutes ago, B3TD said:

I think we have an ethical responsibility to look out for and help those who need it most right now, and not whine and worry about when a uniform release happens.

This place is unreal. Why I don't come around here much, because a whole lot of you make a huge deal out of absolutely nothing. The world is about to change, people are dying m, lives are being ruined, and you think what we need now is a uniform release? Grow up.

I don't think it was meant seriously

3 minutes ago, Smiler11 said:

I don't think it was meant seriously

Pretty terrible and classless joke if so. Satire doesn't play too well during a global pandemic that shut down the world.

22 hours ago, Spts1 said:

They had yall acting rabid for them PSL seats too...:lol:

Yeah, well, I don't own a PSL seat.

Also, it's a jersey, one that I have to pay for one time and if I don't like it, I can give it to Goodwill.

59 minutes ago, B3TD said:

And the Academy Award goes to..........

B3TD!!!!!!!!!!!:vince:

9 minutes ago, B3TD said:

Pretty terrible and classless joke if so. Satire doesn't play too well during a global pandemic that shut down the world.

I tend to try and find humour rather than offense in most things, especially during times like these. 

To each his own. 

25 minutes ago, B3TD said:

Easy hammer...if you take things this serious you should probably stay off the interweb.  My statement was obviously a joke, poor taste? Maybe but not ill intended.  Take a chill pill.

18 minutes ago, Smiler11 said:

I tend to try and find humour rather than offense in most things, especially during times like these. 

To each his own. 

4 minutes ago, Is This What You Want? said:

Easy hammer...if you take things this serious you should probably stay off the interweb.  My statement was obviously a joke, poor taste? Maybe but not ill intended.  Take a chill pill.

Maybe work on your delivery next time. It wasn't obvious it was a joke, especially in the sea of whining about no release date and some guy being a little snarky on Twitter. 

But I don't have any beef with ya, just take it for what it's worth and do something good for someone who needs it, I hope. I apologize for not getting the joke and rightfully assuming that there are a lot of messed up priorities in this thread.

21 minutes ago, Absolute said:

This thread escalated quickly...

Can't wait for the uniforms to be released so the tension can go down a bit (or not).  

I think the reveal date is approaching. Lids has started to release the 2020 NFL Draft Hats. Of course, the teams that has not revealed their new logos or uniforms are now showing up yet. They have a black hate for the Rams that actually helps that new logo.

1 hour ago, B3TD said:

Thank you.  

1 hour ago, B3TD said:

Maybe work on your delivery next time. It wasn't obvious it was a joke, especially in the sea of whining about no release date and some guy being a little snarky on Twitter. 

But I don't have any beef with ya, just take it for what it's worth and do something good for someone who needs it, I hope. I apologize for not getting the joke and rightfully assuming that there are a lot of messed up priorities in this thread.

Sounds good and appreciate the understanding.  Definitely doing what I can to help around my parts and in no way meant to demean anyone’s pain through all of this madness.  Stay safe my friend. Apologies if it hit a bad nerve as wasn’t the intention.

How bout we just chill. I mean yes the world is in chaos. So for some of us wanting some semblance of normalcy is quite ok.  I hate that people are dying. But, maybe just maybe. This is giving us a break from the doom and gloom. 

My brother's father in law passed away from this thing. And I hope my family and all of yours dont get touched by this thing. But, I dont want to live like theres no hope.  

I agree uniforms arent as important as those who are sick, dying, or unemployed. But it's ok to want to see them.

Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Skeetbird said:

How bout we just chill. I mean yes the world is in chaos. So for some of us wanting some semblance of normalcy is quite ok.  I hate that people are dying. But, maybe just maybe. This is giving us a break from the doom and gloom. 

My brother's father in law passed away from this thing. And I hope my family and all of yours dont get touched by this thing. But, I dont want to live like theres no hope.  

I agree uniforms arent as important as those who are sick, dying, or unemployed. But it's ok to want to see them.

Im sorry for your loss. This thing we are facing is freaking scary. I think all of us are excited for these uniforms to be shown so we can escape the real world madness for a minute. One of the reasons I love this thread is because all the different ideas of what people think the uniforms are going to look like. Ive seen some really good designs.

Edited by KHAOS

19 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I would gladly stop reading if it would stop popping up on my notifications and on the front page of this board.

You get pop up notifications from every comment on every board on this site? That's gotta be annoying.

3 minutes ago, 8MileBend said:

I got this on my facebook feed today

Falcons.jpg

If this was our alternate, it’s awesome 

reminds me of this Bucs concept which I LOVE

B4A3F371-0032-4029-B9DE-A2A55FB144D3.thumb.jpeg.6224b9f19cdddddad974325f12ad0f73.jpeg