• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch it be some #######

Finally  

Posted Images

Just now, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Not the logo on his shirt. The leading edge of the wing is vertical. But hey, i'm just a guy who sees a thing. What do I know? 

No need to get defensive. 

I think the logo on his jacket is the current one, and it's being bent by the folds. Not sure why the Falcons would post an updated logo at the end of their IG videos if those weren't the new ones. 

Just now, dirtybirds233 said:

I think the logo on his jacket is the current one, and it's being bent by the folds. Not sure why the Falcons would post an updated logo at the end of their IG videos if those weren't the new ones. 

Defensive?! 

You probably are so used to dealing with all these grapeskins on here, that you don't recognize a coconut anymore. 

7 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

I think they are teasing with that black talon because the rest of the logo has been updated significantly.

30 minutes ago, Absolute said:

Seen another one on there on the images around the one you linked.   Not sure who made this one but i like the looks of it quite alot if they cleaned it up a bit.

ruffdraft2bubble-jpg-6482aa6c68aca9e4a92