• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch it be some #######

Finally  

Posted Images

10 hours ago, SLEVEN said:

The white matte helmet with the orange cage matching the borders on the numbers looks great though. Falcons black jerseys with red borders on the numbers might look real slick with a matte white helmet and red cage 

Sadly, I’m at point I’d almost take a white helmet to ensure the rest of our uni wasn’t an Oregon duck nightmare on Peachtree street which I’m growing more worried abt by the day.  Really had hoped for the red ones in classic style but all signs point to a fail in that dept.  

13 minutes ago, Romfal said:

ok, who the **** is Jesse Schultz so I know if this opinion matters or not

Here's his explanation (on who he is). [I couldn't post the last tweet due to file size) 

------------------------------------

Those are not the new uniforms...I've seen them. I work for a company that deals with a NFL License. We were sent proofs of all six teams changing or alternating their colors and / or uniforms back in the early winter. #Rams #Browns #Colts #Falcons #Chargers #Bucs

------------------------------------

34 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Honestly, at this point with everything going on in the world.. Just put them out there.. Dont believe its going to matter one way or another in a few weeks.. 

I get that there's not much to do right now but man its crazy that people have lost their minds over this whole uniform thing.