Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

2 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Lol. Yep. And not just that, the Steelers were major losers their first 40 years of history. Prior to the 1970s the Steelers were just like the Falcons. They were something like 100 games below .500 and had never won a playoff game and had only a couple winning seasons. That's the reason I laugh when people say the Falcons can never become a winning franchise because they've spent too many years losing.

I only respect the Baltimore Ravens. New franchise. No losing tradition. Everybody else who seem to have amnesia, can kiss my bunions.

3 minutes ago, SLEVEN said:

I just saw the nicest Bucs concept or maybe leak. If these are their new uniforms, I’m unbelievably jealous 

B4A3F371-0032-4029-B9DE-A2A55FB144D3.jpeg

That's very interesting.

But that would go against what a guy said who claimed to had saw the Bucs new uniforms and described them as pretty much being their SB era uniforms with a few new updated touches.

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

That's very interesting.

But that would go against what a guy said who claimed to had saw the Bucs new uniforms and described them as pretty much being their SB era uniforms with a few new updated touches.

I just looked up Bucs jerseys concepts and they have this image with a bunch of different ones. So it’s not likely them. I like these though 

1 minute ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

That's very interesting.

The white matte helmet with the orange cage matching the borders on the numbers looks great though. Falcons black jerseys with red borders on the numbers might look real slick with a matte white helmet and red cage 

1 minute ago, NOVAFalconFan said:

This is obviously a very crude photoshop, as no even moderately sentient human being would get a Bruce tattoo.

Lol ya I was focused on the jersey so much I completely missed that ridiculous tattoo. 

54 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I only respect the Baltimore Ravens. New franchise. No losing tradition. Everybody else who seem to have amnesia, can kiss my bunions.

They are the original Browns. The Browns now are an expansion team from 1998

1 hour ago, SLEVEN said:

I just saw the nicest Bucs concept or maybe leak. If these are their new uniforms, I’m unbelievably jealous 

That’s just their current uniform with a white helmet

32 minutes ago, falconfan4rmmiami said:

xBhQHBP.jpgnot my concept just saw it and looked pretty creative 

That is the coolest looking thing I have ever seen done to that logo. Somebody needs to trademark that and submit it.

4 minutes ago, Absolute said:

8a1b6238-e698-4699-804d-8d9f12024007.png.220a5a0104ac0c67732bf4c18fc122a4.png
yep I did a concept helmet from that logo a bunch of pages ago...I agree, its dope.

Awesome work!  I usually hate change but that would sick 

1 hour ago, KRUNKuno said:

That’s just their current uniform with a white helmet

No it isn’t, there’s no brown on the shoulders. It also shows the pirate ship on the shoulder instead of saying “Bucs”

3 hours ago, SLEVEN said:

Not bad! Like the white helmets w orange masks.

also lol at the pirate logo tattoo.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, falconfan4rmmiami said:

atl.thumb.png.fb6c6acad83c2c4c9e6b59635ff456ac.pngfixed it with paint program

I'm sorry, but that is a horrible logo.  I don't know how any of you like that.  I hate the ATL thing.  It is like saying Hotlanta.  Just sounds stupid to me.  I think we need to be less creative and more professional looking.  This looks like a high school logo.  Wow, just horrible.  Did I say horrible?

BTW, I know this isn't your concept and you just found it.

Edited by Falcon You

4 hours ago, SLEVEN said:

Yeah, if that is there new unis and helmet, I am also jealous.  That would quickly become one of the coolest unis in the league. 

The longer we wait, the worse this sounds:

" I think that this look that fans will feel, experience and see and hopefully wear is one that's more in keeping with a contemporary look and feel that our fans are looking for – a little more flair. I think the level combinations is one of the things that struck me about the tops and bottoms, the way they could be combined and put together provides a lot of options." - Arthur Blank

6 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

Except that the Ravens weren't a true expansion team. They already had a few key players in place when they moved from Cleveland and then their first draft as the Ravens they had 2 first round picks. No other "expansion" franchise has ever been so lucky.

41 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

The longer we wait, the worse this sounds:

" I think that this look that fans will feel, experience and see and hopefully wear is one that's more in keeping with a contemporary look and feel that our fans are looking for – a little more flair. I think the level combinations is one of the things that struck me about the tops and bottoms, the way they could be combined and put together provides a lot of options." - Arthur Blank

Atlanta Hawks...