Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

38 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

It's a fake for sure as thats the Riddell Blaze helmet from 2017.  Their was even a tweet in 2017 about it from Riddell Sports 

Yeah, I guess that pretty much proves those are fakes.

1 hour ago, FalconFan13 said:

It's a fake for sure as thats the Riddell Blaze helmet from 2017.  Their was even a tweet in 2017 about it from Riddell Sports 

That settles it.  But at least we know it wasn't a bad Photoshop...

1 hour ago, FalconFan13 said:

Another mystery solved.

1 hour ago, cnst said:

So what's this "Fire" stuff?  Is this the latest cool term all the kids are using?  Have I gotten that old?  

Post 1,000!  only took 11 years.

It's actually a really old term now.

Not exactly sure where the term came from, but been hearing it since at least the late 90's. Maybe even earlier than that.

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

It's actually a really old term now.

Not exactly sure where the term came from, but been hearing it since at least the late 90's. Maybe even earlier than that.

I need to get out more. 

1 hour ago, cnst said:

So what's this "Fire" stuff?  Is this the latest cool term all the kids are using?  Have I gotten that old?  

Post 1,000!  only took 11 years.

Fire been around for a while, OG

4 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

I knew they couldn’t have been that tone deaf

1 hour ago, cnst said:

I need to get out more. 

Fire is like the new way of saying hot. As in, its so hot that its on fire. 

Which, ironically, is the similar as saying they are cool. And the extreme of that is/was cold or even "icy" Is acceptable. 

These terms are usually depicted by the fire emoji or the cold emoji lol

4 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Wondered how long it would take someone to link this. Thank you.

12 hours ago, LightningDawg58 said:

https://twitter.com/Super_Falcon12/status/1243302249583042564?s=20

Same guy posted this too, another  claim at them being fire.

Yall gotta learn anyone who claims to use "the deep web" doesnt use the deep web.

And the deep web isnt used for ******* uniform leaks.

12 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Yall gotta learn anyone who claims to use "the deep web" doesnt use the deep web.

And the deep web isnt used for ******* uniform leaks.

Haha. I feel like the deep web is used for conspiracies/place where people don't want the government to track their activity, while the dark web is straight up used for illegal happenings.

2 minutes ago, stizz said:

Haha. I feel like the deep web is used for conspiracies/place where people don't want the government to track their activity, while the dark web is straight up used for illegal happenings.

Basically this. Anyone going deep into the internet isnt going around telling people because that **** gets you watched. You arent on the depths of the internet for ******* uniforms.

This whole thing is getting tiresome.  I don't think they've built up excitement or anticipation by announcing new uniforms so long before the actual reveal.  They're building frustration, and they've allowed a lot of rumor and disinformation to spread.  If they've managed to keep such a tight lid on leaks, they could have kept a tight lid on the whole thing.  They should have waited until a week before the draft to announce new uniforms, or to have revealed them when they first announced it.