• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch it be some #######

Finally  

Posted Images

Just now, DonOfThemBirds said:

I think the logos are usually put on after they are painted.

Well, I will say the logos really pop on them with the glossy finish and black border. If those are legit, then what color facemask should go with them? I think red would look nice, but black might be better.

5 minutes ago, Mr.11 said:

Well, I will say the logos really pop on them with the glossy finish and black border. If those are legit, then what color facemask should go with them? I think red would look nice, but black might be better.

Probably red.

Black would work also, but I think it'll be red.

6 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Color me unimpressed.  Hopefully they’re doing some reverse process that adds the color later...

doesnt make sense to slap the logo on them before hand. Im not believing anything until the official release. 

I’ll take a guess here and say it’s fake.

For the main reason, I think it’s too much of a departure of franchise tradition at this point. Over 50 years wearing red or black lids, only to swap to gray? Don’t see it happening.

For the second reason, and one which I think I can point to evidence in the photo, just take a look at the extra black outline and compare it to this:

1280px-Atlanta_Falcons_logo.svg.png

The current logo has different outline stroke weights which are thicker on the left side and get thinner on the right as the bird is in motion. Compare that to the supposed leak, which has an extra consistently weighted black outline. It doesn’t add up. Why would the logo have variable outline thickness in the white and gray outlines but a consistent thickness on the black outline? Not to mention, why would the logo need three different outlines? It doesn’t seem like good design and makes me think it’s fake.

Edited by aawagner011
2 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

For the main reason, I think it’s too much of a departure of franchise tradition at this point. Over 50 years wearing red or black lids, only to swap to gray? Don’t see it happening.

For the second reason, and one which I think I can point to evidence in the photo, just take a look at the extra black outline and compare it to this:

The current logo as different outline stroke weights which are thicker on the left side and get thinner on the right as the bird is in motion. Compare that to the supposed leak, which has an extra consistently weighted black outline. It doesn’t add up. Why would the logo have variable outline thickness in the white and gray outlines but a consistent thickness on the black outline? Not to mention, why would the logo need three different outlines? It doesn’t seem like good design and makes me think it’s fake.

True.

11 minutes ago, aawagner011 said:

The current logo has different outline stroke weights which are thicker on the left side and get thinner on the right as the bird is in motion. Compare that to the supposed leak, which has an extra consistently weighted black outline. It doesn’t add up. Why would the logo have variable outline thickness in the white and gray outlines but a consistent thickness on the black outline? Not to mention, why would the logo need three different outlines? It doesn’t seem like good design and makes me think it’s fake.

Because it's just a black border, which helps to distinguish the grey outline from the gray helmet.

Just now, Mr.11 said:

Because it's just a black border, which helps to distinguish the grey outline from the gray helmet.

Yes, I understand that. My point was why wouldn’t this new black outline follow the design protocol of the logo and utilize a thicker black outline on the back of the wings and a thinner outline towards the beak and claw? That would make sense and follow the current design rather than slapping a generic outline with a consistent weight which clashes with the white and silver outlines.