Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

1 hour ago, Skeetbird said:

I'm being playful. Yessh people chill. I retract my jokes. I remember a time when a sense of humor was acceptable on here. Clearly not now. 

Go Falcons  and rams and chargers.  Hows that ..  seriously peeps. I am seldom political. I was making a joke I see far worse jokes made about a whole lot worse topics grow up everybody

Jokes are a thing of the past..

06hg5ieuuvd21.jpg

5 hours ago, Skeetbird said:

It did happen to the 49ers once upon a time. But that was a different time. They hated the new logo ..pitched a fit and it was scrapped.

Not hard to understand why...what a terrible dated design. Trying to implement a 1970s font in 1991.

caccad9c302d80539a9ec2cbe62d44e4_sfgate-

31 minutes ago, TheOneElric said:

Over/Under on all the April fool jerseys of Falcons released having players wearing 28 and 3

It'll end up being something so ridiculous and out there that it'll be clear and obvious it's an April fools joke.

18 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

It'll end up being something so ridiculous and out there that it'll be clear and obvious it's an April fools joke.

I'm willing to bet they get posted here by people thinking they're real. 

Posted (edited)

Brett Jawkins on Twitter thinks the fans will LOVE them all! I have no idea who he is though lol 

“I'm very biased but ... I think #Falcons fans are going to LOVE the look of the new uniforms. All of them. I have a favorite, but love them all. #FindOutWhatIGot”

Edited by SLEVEN

24 minutes ago, SLEVEN said:

Brett Jawkins on Twitter thinks the fans will LOVE them all! I have no idea who he is though lol 

“I'm very biased but ... I think #Falcons fans are going to LOVE the look of the new uniforms. All of them. I have a favorite, but love them all. #FindOutWhatIGot”

Rubbish...all lies...hogwash...the uniforms don’t even exist 

8 hours ago, Skeetbird said:

It did happen to the 49ers once upon a time. But that was a different time. They hated the new logo ..pitched a fit and it was scrapped.

I don't know about that. But I do know about the Falcons proposing white helmets back in the 70s and it got scrapped because of fan outrage.

44 minutes ago, SLEVEN said:

Yah, I'm pretty sure someone posted this about the vomit that the Browns revealed a few years ago. 

His bio reads SVP / CCO of AMB

So Senior Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer.

His role likely oversees the entire roll out of these uniforms from a marketing and merchandise perspective.

So his bias is probably because he has been around this entire process from start to finish.