Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

4 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

Out of those two I prefer the one on the left even though those are clearly chargers colors.

they both suck.  The one on the right looks like high school.  

2 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

D@mn,seems like they have no idea what they are even doing.. What an organization 

Yeah, both are bad and aren't fit for an NFL team.

Should've just kept their recent logo and just changed the colors. Their recent logo looks very nice.

1 hour ago, Ovie_Lover said:

You're talking about it arent you? 

Talking about what honestly? The franchise should throw us a bone to have something of substance to talk about.

7 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Yeah that doesn't mean they're changing it.

This. It just means everyone is crying about a cartoon picture...I am sure our fan base will do the same. Can’t wait for the threads...I’m gonna have fun w that one!

that said, I am obviously the minority but I do t see what’s majorly wrong w the new ram head logo.

7 hours ago, wartownfalcon said:

Dickerson is the Rams vice president of business development. And fans are the business...money and marketing end..

Team still likely won’t do anything...likely cannot do anything immediately.

Stinks when you invest millions into design etc and the fans have a fit. :lol:

Just now, 1989Fan said:

Team still likely won’t do anything...likely cannot do anything immediately.

Stinks when you invest millions into design etc and the fans have a fit. :lol:

It did happen to the 49ers once upon a time. But that was a different time. They hated the new logo ..pitched a fit and it was scrapped.

59 minutes ago, Skeetbird said:

No offense. But, I'm just over here wondering why the Falcon's new uniform thread is about the Rams and Chargers all of a sudden.  I personally could care less about their uni's.  But hey, I'm not a democrat so I believe everyone is entitled to opinions.:D:lol:

Keep your politics off my website. Final warning.

The crayola depiction shows a jersey that is red at the shoulders and then transitions to black downwards.

Is that the plan?  I have not seen it in person, but I imagine it would look pretty crappy.  

Are the new uni's being designed by the same group that came up with the present clown suits?

2 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Dude just stop with the political ********. It just leads to threads getting locked.

I'm being playful. Yessh people chill. I retract my jokes. I remember a time when a sense of humor was acceptable on here. Clearly not now. 

Go Falcons  and rams and chargers.  Hows that ..  seriously peeps. I am seldom political. I was making a joke I see far worse jokes made about a whole lot worse topics grow up everybody

Just now, Skeetbird said:

I'm being playful. Yessh people chill. I retract my jokes. I remember a time when a sense of humor was acceptable on here. Clearly not now. 

Go Falcons  and rams and chargers.  Hows that ..  seriously peeps. I am seldom political. I was making a joke I see far worse jokes made about a whole lot worse topics grow up everybody

Make jokes all you want but some get super into politics man. You take a dig at dems or Republicans here and one will flip then the thread is locked.