Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

2 hours ago, 1989Fan said:

I think you have to wait 5 years to make a change after your last update, not wait 5 years to announce one.

It's a year in advance my b. Either way these idiots said we'd know then.

Just now, freakyfalcon said:

I can see these with the current logo.

I loathe the current logo with a passion, but I sadly know it’s here to stay especially since they used it in the announcement letterhead.

Red is such a low frequency primal color and so overused in football. I’m tired of seeing that color. If people really understood the power of the color black you’d rock with that color heavy.

Give me an all black uni with a red helmet and clean *** white cleats. We can’t let the ****in saints be the team in the division with an all black uni.

13 minutes ago, andrews31cain21 said:

My guess would be Red Helmet with Current logo... Black Jerseys, and Silver Pants... away will probably be similiar to the 80s away Jersey just with current logo..

I really hope they bring the silver pants back.  The white jerseys especially look fresh AF with the gray pants, especially with the red/black to go with it