Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

4 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I'm hopeful that the Colts tweeks or changes is just a throwback to their 90s look when they had blue face masks and white shoes. I didn't like when they went to gray face masks and black shoes.

27 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Too bad about the Colts. Their look is classic.

I think the Colts tweaks will be very minor.

Probably freshening up their horseshoe logo like the Panthers and Lions did with their logos a few years ago.

May also see a facemask change like @AUTiger7222 mentioned.

44 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

I think the Colts tweaks will be very minor.

Probably freshening up their horseshoe logo like the Panthers and Lions did with their logos a few years ago.

May also see a facemask change like @AUTiger7222 mentioned.

Has anyone else done a face mask change?

2 minutes ago, The Daywalker said:

Yes. The Colts themselves changed their face masks and shoes back in the early 2000s. It was the only change they made to their uniforms.

2003_Indianapolis.png?6181

2004_Indianapolis.png?6181

15 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Yes. The Colts themselves changed their face masks and shoes back in the early 2000s. It was the only change they made to their uniforms.

2003_Indianapolis.png?6181

2004_Indianapolis.png?6181

Nice! I hate white helmets though. :D

21 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

For all the guys that said i was crazy to believe my guy about the white helmets..check out your mans drawing of the new Falcons uniforms :shrug:

@DOrlandoAJC: First draft! https://twitter.com/DOrlandoAJC/status/1242904588291919874/photo/1

Well, Keanu isn't black in his picture either, sooooo...

26 minutes ago, Since1990 said:

I think D’Led has been reading these posts and came up with a compilation of all the things we've said we'd hate. I think he put this out there for shock value.

And he used the same tool he uses to write his articles (crayon)

3 hours ago, The Daywalker said:

The latest team was the Chargers last season. They changed their facemasks to that sunshine yellow.

Rams during the offseason they moved to LA. They originally had dark blue facemasks and change them to white after a fan vote done on their website.

Dolphins did it some years back as well when they had green facemasks, but the decided to go with the white facemasks.

Bucs were the first ever team to change to chrome facemasks.

39 minutes ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

The latest team was the Chargers last season. They changed their facemasks to that sunshine yellow.

Rams during the offseason they moved to LA. They originally had dark blue facemasks and change them to white after a fan vote done on their website.

Dolphins did it some years back as well when they had green facemasks, but the decided to go with the white facemasks.

Bucs were the first ever team to change to chrome facemasks.

Appreciate the heads up! Can’t remember bc I guess it wasn’t significant enough. Was really curious 

1 hour ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Details of the Bucs new uniforms lead many to believe that they will be going back to their SB era jerseys with a little bit of a modern touch up.

i didnt understand why they changed from those uniforms in the first place.   They were nice IMO

29 minutes ago, freakyfalcon said:

i didnt understand why they changed from those uniforms in the first place.   They were nice IMO

I agree.

They were pretty decent. Bringing those back with minor touch ups would be nice.

59 minutes ago, E. T. said:

I don't understand all the secrecy with these new uni's. It's a freakin football uniform! 

What kind of marketing strategy is this?! They still have a lot to prove.

To be honest other teams have been more secretive than the Falcons have with their new uniforms.

Chargers just announced new uniforms yesterday after all of this time.

The only reason why we know anything about the Pats new uniforms is because Julian Edelman said something about it just about a week ago.