NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

socalriseup

On 3/19/2020 at 6:33 PM, AUTiger7222 said:

They're still gonna have the draft. It's just gonna be closed off from the public and there's not gonna be the players there with their families like normal. They may not even have team representatives at the draft like normal. Teams may just call in picks and have Goodell announce them. May be exactly how it goes.

I'd love if they go real old school and just have Goodell beside a blackboard writing the picks up in chalk as they get phoned in. :D

I don't like the old logo.  It is plain, boring and looks like a 9-year old boy designed it.  Also, it is associated with a whole lot of losing.  

The new logo is "OK" but still doesn't get the job done.  It is poorly visualized against the black helmet.  

If we keep the present logo, we should go with red helmets.

If they want to go with black helmets, they need to redesign the logo so that it can actually be seen by fans across the field.  I would suggest a silver and white logo with a small amount of red for highlights.  

37 minutes ago, etherdome said:

I don't like the old logo.  It is plain, boring and looks like a 9-year old boy designed it.  Also, it is associated with a whole lot of losing.  

The new logo is "OK" but still doesn't get the job done.  It is poorly visualized against the black helmet.  

If they want to go with black helmets, they need to redesign the logo so that it can actually be seen by fans across the field.  I would suggest a silver and white logo with a small amount of red for highlights.  

This! 100 X THIS!  

3 hours ago, etherdome said:

Leaked!  From a friend who knows the guy who films practices for Belichick... He leaked these.   A new large logo, home and away helmets... 

Image result for rooster football helmet

7 hours ago, etherdome said:

Stuff like this is stupid in my opinion. The Pittsburgh Steelers were one of the worst franchises in sports their first 40 years of existence but they didn't get better because they changed their uniforms or logo. Uniforms and logos have nothing to do with if teams win or lose. You don't need to change logo or uniforms to get "the stink of losing off." I just find it stupid that people think logos or uniforms is the reason a team wins or losses. Not saying that you did that. Just saying that it's weird and I think it's stupid.

4 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Stuff like this is stupid in my opinion. The Pittsburgh Steelers were one of the worst franchises in sports their first 40 years of existence but they didn't get better because they changed their uniforms or logo. Uniforms and logos have nothing to do with if teams win or lose. You don't need to change logo or uniforms to get "the stink of losing off." I just find it stupid that people think logos or uniforms is the reason a team wins or losses. Not saying that you did that. Just saying that it's weird and I think it's stupid.

Stupid or not, there is a strong association between that logo and the Rankin Smith years.  

It is a sophomoric design.

51 minutes ago, etherdome said:

Stupid or not, there is a strong association between that logo and the Rankin Smith years.  

It is a sophomoric design.

The old Falcon is nostalgic. Whenever I see it, i'm reminded walking up the ramps at Fulton County Stadium with my daddy. He bought me a banner and ann inflatable Goodyear blimp. I miss him so much. 

Rankin Smith didn't exist to me. 

28 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

The old Falcon is nostalgic. Whenever I see it, i'm reminded walking up the ramps at Fulton County Stadium with my daddy. He bought me a banner and ann inflatable Goodyear blimp. I miss him so much. 

Rankin Smith didn't exist to me. 

Yeah, I get it and I certainly respect your memories.  But, to me, that logo reminds me of a year after year of garbage.  It was pathetic watching a great player like Tommy Nobis have to suffer loss after loss.  

Well, anyway, enough about that.  I feel certain that we will not be going back to the original logo.  

On 3/22/2020 at 0:03 PM, Spts1 said:

Leaked!  From a friend who knows the guy who films practices for Belichick... He leaked these.   A new large logo, home and away helmets... 

The team is “Falcons” not “Fighting Chickens” aka “El Diablo”!