NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

socalriseup

40 minutes ago, hd2121 said:

I am starting to wonder if they will delay the new Uniforms and helmets with all this COVID-19 stuff now. I guess it depends on how they conduct the draft.

They said previously that there weren't going to make a big deal out of the reveal, meaning they weren't going to have players come out in the uniforms to a crowd and all that. My guess is from the beginning it was just going to be a reveal video. Given that we're all quarantined and bored out of our minds, it wouldn't be a bad idea for them to release it early.....

55 minutes ago, hd2121 said:

I am starting to wonder if they will delay the new Uniforms and helmets with all this COVID-19 stuff now. I guess it depends on how they conduct the draft.

They're still gonna have the draft. It's just gonna be closed off from the public and there's not gonna be the players there with their families like normal. They may not even have team representatives at the draft like normal. Teams may just call in picks and have Goodell announce them. May be exactly how it goes.

2 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

They're still gonna have the draft. It's just gonna be closed off from the public and there's not gonna be the players there with their families like normal. They may not even have team representatives at the draft like normal. Teams may just call in picks and have Goodell announce them. May be exactly how it goes.

Yeah that's what I meant by "conduct" the draft. I'm thinking if they have no players and no team personnel there, they might push back a reveal to a "fan related" event. You know how they have done a carnival and another fan day at the stadium during the summer. I hope not! We could use a good hype video right now with a reveal. It would give the fans some positive news with all that's going on right now.