Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

2 hours ago, Z6Ghost said:

[First Post] I've been pretty excited about the idea of new uniforms for the past few years and I've been following this post for ages hoping for a leak of some sort. Anyway, I'm surprised no one has posted these mockups. They don't necessarily go along with the  leaks of a completely black matte helmet and enlarged logo, but they seem like a potential direction for the team to go. [Full Link: http://home.noahpkline.com/portfolio-items/nfl-jersey-redesign/?portfolioCats=18

FALCONSUNI1.jpg

falconsuni2.jpg

FALCONSUNI3.jpg

This looks more like what I think we may see.  I don’t really like it though.  I like that it’s clean and simplistic, but overall it’s meh.  I’m hoping for more gray/silver like we had back in the day.

12 minutes ago, KRUNKuno said:

This looks more like what I think we may see.  I don’t really like it though.  I like that it’s clean and simplistic, but overall it’s meh.  I’m hoping for more gray/silver like we had back in the day.

I agree.. something is missing..they are better than our current ones, but I think we could do better... 

38 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I guess I wouldn't mind a matte black with silver logo...it would match my bikeBagger Comparo: Harley vs. Indian vs. Moto Guzzi

Ohhh no one likes a bragger! Hahah...jk...nice

31 minutes ago, falconfan4rmmiami said:

:munch: Keep those unis/helmets concept coming. If the uniforms are a disaster I’ll see you guys back again in this chat 5 years from now. 

more like 20 yrs.

5 minutes ago, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

Now a guy on reddit claims a guy from Nike is saying that the Falcons are attempting a two-toned faded jersey. I highly doubt it. 

And a month ago, a ‘guy from Nike’ was claiming it was a modernized version of our 70’s uniforms. I don’t think anyone has a clue, and I wouldn’t be surprised if the pictures that have been seen are not the real deal. 

I am almost certain, albeit no facts, that all the leaks have been on purpose to try to calm the frenzy down of getting a first look...so many supposedly “Nike” guys with totally different views of what they saw.

1 hour ago, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

Now a guy on reddit claims a guy from Nike is saying that the Falcons are attempting a two-toned faded jersey. I highly doubt it. 

That would remind me of the weird two tone Jerseys from the early 2000's lol 

How many of ya'll here remember those old Colosseum football jerseys  :lol:

michigan-wolverines-32-colosseum-navy_1_c3f5f992fa03a184cebb80ad0c3fca6d.jpg

2 hours ago, Colbeee said:

Well it looks like the Bucs uniform description has leaked. 

https://uni-watch.com/2020/03/12/exclusive-uni-watch-has-first-look-at-bucs-new-uniforms/

Great, so they look even more like our color scheme than they used to, while the Saints and Panthers have taken black as their dominant color.

Bucs actually did a prty solid job w theirs. The more I’ve scoured internet the more I’ve noticed prty much every helmet description we’ve been given in one form or another.  Esp the riddell minis in matte black.  They’ve been around for years.  I’ve also seen a slew of the silver/watermark type logos.  I say all of this to say, everything put forth thus far has been around for a while except for a black jersey w silver stripe under arms.  Perhaps that is legit.  Helmets......I’m not convinced......we’ll see but it seems a lot of info prev mentioned can be gleaned from images on web.  I’m not saying anyone isn’t right.  Just saying there’s still a lot of room for us being wrong w our conjecture.   Anyone hear anything re a modernized red helmet lately??? Lot of those floating around too......Jetpack said we’d be very happy so.......more conjecture??????  Just sayin......I’m not sure we’re on it yet....at lest not totally.  

2 hours ago, SavvyFalcon89 said:

That would remind me of the weird two tone Jerseys from the early 2000's lol 

How many of ya'll here remember those old Colosseum football jerseys  :lol:

michigan-wolverines-32-colosseum-navy_1_c3f5f992fa03a184cebb80ad0c3fca6d.jpg

I have been avoiding this detail about one of the combinations.  I was told there are like 12 diff uniform options.

7CBCA17F-EAA0-45EE-A270-F5D74F36F008.jpeg

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Colbeee said:

I have been avoiding this detail about one of the combinations.  I was told there are like 12 diff uniform options.

7CBCA17F-EAA0-45EE-A270-F5D74F36F008.jpeg

4 pants (white, black, red, silver) x 3 jerseys (black, white, red) = 12.....but this stuff about fading at midsection liable to bring out a boo bird or 2.  That’s totally Oregon Duckish.......they better keep that in a closet for Halloween....got anything else you’ve been holding out on us:-))

Edited by BUBBASBEANS