Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

2 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

oregon-uniforms-vs-lsu-tigers.jpg

That’s kinda what I was envisioning.  Must be a wide diver stripe under armpit.  Wonder how silver stripe will integrate down leg of silver/white pants??  Appreciate the imagery!

Just now, BUBBASBEANS said:

Yep!  Replace red w silver and it sounds very close.  

Now all we gotta figure out is who’s wearing the “X” as their # and better yet.......who on this board is stepping up and donning those hot silver tutus and pompoms on game day at Benz:)))???  Come on dudes......someone’s gotta step up and take one for the team!!

27 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

They say anything about the numbers??   Primary colors/outlines etc?? Or the various other jerseys/pants/helmets?

Numbers are white with red and silver outline... kinda old school like the 90's black jerseys.

[First Post] I've been pretty excited about the idea of new uniforms for the past few years and I've been following this post for ages hoping for a leak of some sort. Anyway, I'm surprised no one has posted these mockups. They don't necessarily go along with the  leaks of a completely black matte helmet and enlarged logo, but they seem like a potential direction for the team to go. [Full Link: http://home.noahpkline.com/portfolio-items/nfl-jersey-redesign/?portfolioCats=18

FALCONSUNI1.jpg

falconsuni2.jpg

FALCONSUNI3.jpg

1 hour ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

Thanks Skeet!  Bubba was my first real memory of the Falcons.   I’m sure you’re correct abt us “old timers” being predominantly the ones wanting red helmets/classic ‘66 uni.  I have also had several discussions w younger generation fans (my daughters age) 18/19 and I’m surprised how many of them say the same.  I blv it has a lot to do w “that’s how they were when I watched them w my dad” for them and some of us older guys too....”great memories of seeing real nfl football in our hometown”.  Many others of younger (and older) gen are into the whole Nike Oregon duck type thing.  I understand that too and that’s reason I say, give em their due and include some type of all black w a chrome/silver logo. I see many on here get pretty defensive (heck even offensive) re their tastes but I’m of opinion that all sides can be satisfied w new multi uni trends.  You and I grew up w “home colors/road whites”.  It’s wide open now so we’ll see I guess.  I was just embracing the whole “inclusive/represent whole fanbase” mantra AB keeps publicizing.  If that’s true, this was easiest fix the team would ever address.   Bring on the 2020 GRITZ BLITZ, the Ghosts of LEEMAN, NORM and NOBIS!!!  It’s time this org fully embraces a near 60 year history and wins the Big One!!  I’d love to see Bart, Van Note, Jenkins, Miller, Jackson, Cain, Andrews, Kuykendall, Yeates, Marrow and many others who toiled and came close encircling that field when the rings are presented.   That’s what I’m hoping I live to see!!  Many thanks!!

You are 100% correct. I watched with my dad and two older brothers. Daddy got to see the 1st superbowl and passed in 2004. Just too many good memories in with the bad years to want to forget them.  

53 minutes ago, RHEC said:

Wont have black pants though.

I’m not big on black pants but many are.  I’m shocked that and red helmets wouldn’t be part of the ensemble options.  

20 minutes ago, Skeetbird said:

You are 100% correct. I watched with my dad and two older brothers. Daddy got to see the 1st superbowl and passed in 2004. Just too many good memories in with the bad years to want to forget them.  

Yep my dad saw Sb in 99 but missed the last one too. 

Someone’s just gotta find out if there is a second helmet option.  Jersey/pants don’t sound too bad.  Black helmet won’t be awful either but the masses would prefer a red hat option as well for old times sake and bc its still considered  soooooo awesome league wide.   Come on AB......bring the goods to this forlorn fanbase!!!!!

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

White, silver, red and black??

That is what was told to me.

A published description on Falcons.com also mentions the fact that there are numerous uniform combinations.

E557E559-E18A-49D4-930F-D027E3114BD4.jpeg

Edited by Colbeee

There is a simple way around the "One Helmet" rule. Vinyl wrap!! We do it to cars to change the color, why not a helmet? Yes, it would have to be pretty tuff to take a game's worth of being smacked against another helmet. But, why not?

It's basically what the emblems and stripes are to begin with. Just do the entire helmet. Then peel it off for the next week when we go back to the regular colors.  

That would allow us red, black, white, silver, matte red, matt black, chrome red, and on and on ... 

Maybe I should copyright this idea. :D

1 hour ago, Z6Ghost said:

[First Post] I've been pretty excited about the idea of new uniforms for the past few years and I've been following this post for ages hoping for a leak of some sort. Anyway, I'm surprised no one has posted these mockups. They don't necessarily go along with the  leaks of a completely black matte helmet and enlarged logo, but they seem like a potential direction for the team to go. [Full Link: http://home.noahpkline.com/portfolio-items/nfl-jersey-redesign/?portfolioCats=18

FALCONSUNI1.jpg

falconsuni2.jpg

FALCONSUNI3.jpg

Man, if they look like these, that would be cool with me. These look awesome!