Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

1 minute ago, hd2121 said:

I hope not. But a lot of the rumors said silver logo on the helmet and this looks like a silver and white logo.

I doubt we are changing to just a silver logo. Teams use different color variants for logos all the time. All silver is one of the popular ones. 

19 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

I doubt we are changing to just a silver logo. Teams use different color variants for logos all the time. All silver is one of the popular ones. 

Yeah you’re right about that. I just thought about the silver logo on the helmet rumor when I saw that.

39 minutes ago, Ovie_Lover said:

Please tell me you dont think this is a new logo, please.

DTfZT8S_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

IDK it does match what others been saying but I think its made to look like that to blend in with the wall. 

29 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Hmm, now thinking about it.. New uniforms in April.. What if its all a big Aprils fool joke and the jokes on us.? 

Na, its definitely white with a black facemask

9 hours ago, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

IDK it does match what others been saying but I think its made to look like that to blend in with the wall. 

:bang: I was on my phone when i saw this and didn't know why the video wouldnt play. LOL

I'm a red helmet with black jersey guy, but... This would be acceptable. I could also see it having the 'red eye' and the grey facemask. I think I'd prefer the matte black with a high luster silver or chrome logo and black mask, but high gloss black may look better..  would have to see side by side to really know.

dv4NuBz.png

14 hours ago, KRUNKuno said:

Gimme some gray pants and you got a deal

I could certainly see this helmet working with a pant color that is a match of the logo color and jersey accents,

This helmet with the red eye, and jerseys that are base black, white, red, and grey/silver with the other colors as numbers and accents, and a matching or contrasting pant would have the potential to be a fantastic upgrade/change!

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, m2Falcons said:

I'm a red helmet with black jersey guy, but... This would be acceptable. I could also see it having the 'red eye' and the grey facemask. I think I'd prefer the matte black with a high luster silver or chrome logo and black mask, but high gloss black may look better..  would have to see side by side to really know.

dv4NuBz.png

I could certainly see this helmet working with a pant color that is a match of the logo color and jersey accents,

This helmet with the red eye, and jerseys that are base black, white, red, and grey/silver with the other colors as numbers and accents, and a matching or contrasting pant would have the potential to be a fantastic upgrade/change!

I really have a feeling the more I’ve read that the team is battling the league to have 2 helmets.  Maybe the black w silver logo and possible some red version.  I cannot even fathom w every single discussion I’ve read anywhere online honking for red helmets that a team who supposedly (monitored internet) re opinions and discussions doesn’t glean this one key desire which is nearly universal.  I mean, if they did anything period, common sense would dictate “give these fans the red helmet”.   Freshen up, go w modern fit etc but give these folks at least one option that is modernized version of fan fave throwbacks, add som black on black option for that group, clean white on white for road, and perhaps a classic red jersey, silver britches option for that crew.  That’s it!!!   It’s all I’ve seen or heard period and I’m trying to be open minded/inclusive of all stated opinions.  This would give many combos and make pretty much everyone represented in process if you’re going w multiple uni options anyway.  If they do anything other than this, they’ve simply lied abt the process and gone w what mgt/marketing wants.  This will tell us as much about this organizations heart and soul as the product on the field.  Just sit back, watch what they do......not what they say.  I’m giving benefit of doubt to them rt now bc this was very low hanging fruit!!!!!

Edited by BUBBASBEANS

11 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

I really have a feeling the more I’ve read that the team is battling the league to have 2 helmets.  Maybe the black w silver logo and possible some red version.  I cannot even fathom w every single discussion I’ve read anywhere online honking for red helmets that a team who supposedly (monitored internet) re opinions and discussions doesn’t glean this one key desire which is nearly universal.  I mean, if they did anything period, common sense would dictate “give these fans the red helmet”.   Freshen up, go w modern fit etc but give these folks at least one option that is modernized version of fan fave throwbacks, add som black on black option for that group, clean white on white for road, and perhaps a classic red jersey, silver britches option for that crew.  That’s it!!!   It’s all I’ve seen or heard period and I’m trying to be open minded/inclusive of all stated opinions.  This would give many combos and make pretty much everyone represented in process if you’re going w multiple uni options anyway.  If they do anything other than this, they’ve simply lied abt the process and gone w what mgt/marketing wants.  This will tell us as much about this organizations heart and soul as the product on the field.  Just sit back, watch what they do......not what they say.  I’m giving benefit of doubt to them rt now bc this was very low hanging fruit!!!!!

Agreed.  never told you but, I like the screen name. good ol' Bubba Bean. All us old fans remember him well. Us old timers are the ones wanting a red helmet. Not good old days but I have fond memories from  the red helmet days.

1 minute ago, Skeetbird said:

Agreed.  never told you but, I like the screen name. good ol' Bubba Bean. All us old fans remember him well. Us old timers are the ones wanting a red helmet. Not good old days but I have fond memories from  the red helmet days.

I fell in love with the red helmet when they wore them as a throwback for the first time. They just looked better than what we have know. I would love for them to go back to the red helmet again. 

Just now, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

I fell in love with the red helmet when they wore them as a throwback for the first time. They just looked better than what we have know. I would love for them to go back to the red helmet again. 

Yeah I mean, that chrome and black with no color is bland. Throw that stripe back on and I'd be ok with it I guess. But , I'm tired of the black helmets. But if it is what it is, I guess I'll be ok with it. I just want a Superbowl win. I'm 54 and that's really all I want from this team. 

Somebody told me Falcons does indeed have black matte helmets with big Falcons logo that's silver and white and red and the facemask is chrome red and Jersey is 2 tone, middle section is black and sides are silver under the armpits. There is ATL on front of Jersey and the pants are silver or white.

2 minutes ago, RHEC said:

Somebody told me Falcons does indeed have black matte helmets with big Falcons logo that's silver and white and red and the facemask is chrome red and Jersey is 2 tone, middle section is black and sides are silver under the armpits. There is ATL on front of Jersey and the pants are silver or white.

Interesting 

28 minutes ago, Skeetbird said:

Thanks Skeet!  Bubba was my first real memory of the Falcons.   I’m sure you’re correct abt us “old timers” being predominantly the ones wanting red helmets/classic ‘66 uni.  I have also had several discussions w younger generation fans (my daughters age) 18/19 and I’m surprised how many of them say the same.  I blv it has a lot to do w “that’s how they were when I watched them w my dad” for them and some of us older guys too....”great memories of seeing real nfl football in our hometown”.  Many others of younger (and older) gen are into the whole Nike Oregon duck type thing.  I understand that too and that’s reason I say, give em their due and include some type of all black w a chrome/silver logo. I see many on here get pretty defensive (heck even offensive) re their tastes but I’m of opinion that all sides can be satisfied w new multi uni trends.  You and I grew up w “home colors/road whites”.  It’s wide open now so we’ll see I guess.  I was just embracing the whole “inclusive/represent whole fanbase” mantra AB keeps publicizing.  If that’s true, this was easiest fix the team would ever address.   Bring on the 2020 GRITZ BLITZ, the Ghosts of LEEMAN, NORM and NOBIS!!!  It’s time this org fully embraces a near 60 year history and wins the Big One!!  I’d love to see Bart, Van Note, Jenkins, Miller, Jackson, Cain, Andrews, Kuykendall, Yeates, Marrow and many others who toiled and came close encircling that field when the rings are presented.   That’s what I’m hoping I live to see!!  Many thanks!!

19 minutes ago, RHEC said:

Forgot to mention that the black part on Jerseys are matte too, to match the helmet.

I’m trying to envision matte on jersey.  I’m assuming kind of a dull blackish gray but more black than gray.  

27 minutes ago, RHEC said:

Not the same but similar to what I heard and posted last week. 

29 minutes ago, RHEC said:

They say anything about the numbers??   Primary colors/outlines etc?? Or the various other jerseys/pants/helmets?

So who’s going to do a mock up of the latest leak? I swear I feel like TD, Blank and Quinn are gonna pop outta the reveal like “gotcha!” and break out the real versions instead of all the fakes they “leaked” out.