• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watch it be some #######

Finally  

Posted Images

Some inside weasel, mole or whatever needs to come on w the “whistleblowing” and slide the pics on out.....knowing it’ll get them the attention they’ve always badly desired but never received from mgt.   you know who you are......come on out......the “Board” is waiting to provide a warm embrace......,you’re in there......this is “you’re time”.......step out of the shadows and be “the man” or “the woman”.......bask in all your glory......should the worst happen....you’ll get your fame on every news/social media outlet in the country!!!  You’ll forever be a household name.  Just take that next step....you deserve this.....

5 minutes ago, Skeetbird said:

Can't somebody just leak the thing....Cmon!! Enough of the I know a dude who smells like a dude that ate cat food and delivered mail to TD who as you know is in with AB....... just leak it already. We won't tell on you.

few people on twitter claiming they have seen the uniforms yet wont share anything when asked. 

1 minute ago, DirtyBirdKHAOS said:

few people on twitter claiming they have seen the uniforms yet wont share anything when asked. 

yeah, anybody can claim they've seen it. Heck I might even start claiming it. Then post a picture like this... They wanted to go with a falcon with teeth to show how mean they gonna be this year.

Image result for falcons new helmet

How great would it be if the Falcons made 3-4 helmets and only showed individual ones to certain people to see who leaked it. Cleveland Browns-Condoleezza Rice type stuff. Because so far we've had someone being told directly from a Riddell employee that they're matte black with a silver logo, multiple people that say enlarged logo with chrome facemasks, and now a matte white with a large Falcon head. One of them is real, or maybe none of them. 

2 minutes ago, dirtybirds233 said:

How great would it be if the Falcons made 3-4 helmets and only showed individual ones to certain people to see who leaked it. Cleveland Browns-Condoleezza Rice type stuff. Because so far we've had someone being told directly from a Riddell employee that they're matte black with a silver logo, multiple people that say enlarged logo with chrome facemasks, and now a matte white with a large Falcon head. One of them is real, or maybe none of them. 

They may be steadily delivering pink slip and free rides to lake Lanier for guilty parties.  Notice they post a cpl and then disappear somewhere.  

3 minutes ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

They may be steadily delivering pink slip and free rides to lake Lanier for guilty parties.  Notice they post a cpl and then disappear somewhere.  

Well I can say that there is at least one picture, but it doesn't match up with a picture that someone else has now seen. So at this point....I believe a few people have been bamboozled including myself, although I can't control what someone tells me/shows me. So I'm just going to keep my mouth shut until April :D

Edited by dirtybirds233
1 minute ago, dirtybirds233 said:

Well I can say that there is at least one picture, but it doesn't match up with a picture that someone else has now seen. So at this point....I believe a few people have been bamboozled including myself, although I can't control what someone tells me/shows me. So I'm just going to keep my mouth shut until April :D

Ha!  It’s all good.  We may as well have some fun with it.  I think everyone oughta just come on out and say what they hear/heard/know/suspect/believe etc.  somewhere along the way maybe we’ll get it right.....prbly in April...

1 hour ago, dirtybirds233 said:

Well, the white is obviously BS, based on that mistaken article.

But I don't think the other 2 are contradictory. The logo can be both silver and enlarged. I also saw where someone said the facemask is more of a black chrome (or shiny black I guess). 

Forgive my lack of time and source file, but that sounds more like this: 

dv4NuBz.png

Really starting to sound more and more like they might look similar to this long time fan favorite concept (yes please!):

0skgd0e9ih031.jpg

1 hour ago, BUBBASBEANS said:

Ha!  It’s all good.  We may as well have some fun with it.  I think everyone oughta just come on out and say what they hear/heard/know/suspect/believe etc.  somewhere along the way maybe we’ll get it right.....prbly in April...

If you read some of these post you should understand why people dont want to post anything 

1 hour ago, B3TD said:

Well, the white is obviously BS, based on that mistaken article.

But I don't think the other 2 are contradictory. The logo can be both silver and enlarged. I also saw where someone said the facemask is more of a black chrome (or shiny black I guess). 

Forgive my lack of time and source file, but that sounds more like this: 

dv4NuBz.png

Really starting to sound more and more like they might look similar to this long time fan favorite concept (yes please!):

0skgd0e9ih031.jpg

Gimme some gray pants and you got a deal