Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
socalriseup

NEW JERSEYS IN APRIL!!!

5 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

So was just sent a pic of whats supposed to be the new helmets.. Im sure since theyve leaked now alot of others have seen them too.. If not, the helmets are white with a black facemask.. Dont care for the design of the Falcon very much, its alot bigger and just the head of the Falcon.. Jerseys are supposedly going to be black, not sure how a black jersey is going to look with a white helmet but we shall see

Sounds exactly like the ones that were posted here from Fanatics

22 hours ago, k-train said:

That is so bad, and I cannot believed someone signed off on this.

That tiny bit of yellow "horn" that's hanging over just slightly from the top of the "A" is gonna give me an aneurism. Same with the bottom of the horn not lining up with the lower right edge of the "L"... it's just bad. Any designer with some sense would tighten that crap up. This is just so half-azzed it's not funny. Embarrassing.

its the type of proof I would throw together in 30 mins as a sketch before doing an actual comp, its ridiculos that this is even in consideration by a multi-billion dollar organization

7 hours ago, DonOfThemBirds said:

Actually the Rams can change their logo soon.

Remember when the Chargers first officially became the LA Chargers and they debuted this logo

BOLTS.0.jpg

It was scrapped almost immediately due to negative feedback from fans. We forgot that this logo even existed because it was scrapped so quickly.

10x better than the rams logo in perspective lol

13 hours ago, octoslash said:

I don't think anything can compete with these

Spud Webb | Atlanta Hawks | Pinterest | Spud webb

I think a lot of us thought something resembling these were gonna be made. I wasn't even alive when these were being worn on the court and even I think they look better than any uniform designed since then.

34 minutes ago, Romfal said:

I highly doubt the helmet will be white if Quinn had anything to say about it, he almost wears as much black as Glanville. black helmet, black jersey makes the most sense.

The pic of the helmet i was sent isnt a gloss white.. Its almost a satin or matte white, it dosnt look bad tbh.. But then again, its probably bs.. I texted this guy like 3 weeks ago asking about them and this was the first response ive had.. But the helmets are definitely not the same as the fanatic ones.. The Falcon head is bigger and wraps around the back of the helmet 

9 minutes ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

The pic of the helmet i was sent isnt a gloss white.. Its almost a satin or matte white, it dosnt look bad tbh.. But then again, its probably bs.. I texted this guy like 3 weeks ago asking about them and this was the first response ive had.. But the helmets are definitely not the same as the fanatic ones.. The Falcon head is bigger and wraps around the back of the helmet 

if you're not going to share it, nobody cares

44 minutes ago, Skeetbird said:

I mean ...that's ugly....not to mention it looks like the seahawks.  Quinn isn't that stupid, surely.........:huh: uh oh we in trouble.

Wait, so now Quinn is entirely responsible for the appearance of the new uniforms? LOL, why is it in todays society we have to find one person to place all the blame on, you guys do realize the players, front office, marketing team, and even Arthur Blank all had input on these. I’ll wait for the reveal before I start freaking out and looking for a sacrificial lamb to place my displeasure, if there is any.

2 hours ago, Cheyakita said:

Wait, so now Quinn is entirely responsible for the appearance of the new uniforms? LOL, why is it in todays society we have to find one person to place all the blame on, you guys do realize the players, front office, marketing team, and even Arthur Blank all had input on these. I’ll wait for the reveal before I start freaking out and looking for a sacrificial lamb to place my displeasure, if there is any.

I'm not blaming Quinn, but clearly you missed where he said he had been PUSHING for this change himself.  

Gonna delete some stuff that I said because It's been a bad day and that rubbed me the wrong way for whatever reason. But.....Quinn did say he was pushing for a change. Let's hope it isnt WHITE with a Seahawk 2.0 logo.

1 hour ago, Cheyakita said:

Quinn actually went on record in an interview posted in this thread that he had been pushing for new uniforms since early in his tenure with the Falcons.

I don't think he was ever a fan of the Falcons recent uniforms.

8 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

So its like a Seahawks helmet remake?

8 hours ago, ⚡Slumerican⚡ said:

Can you PM me the pic?

1 hour ago, Skeetbird said:
1 hour ago, Skeetbird said:

I mean ...that's ugly....not to mention it looks like the seahawks.  Quinn isn't that stupid, surely.........:huh: uh oh we in trouble.

I like the white helmet and the logo change. White is versatile and will go with any color. The helmet is clean and the black facemask shows out.

I've been a fan since the late 70's and this is a nice change. Out with the old and in with the new. This team needs a major change in the uniform. Now I understand why Blank said there are multiple combinations with the color variety. White goes with everything! Very cool IMO.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Romfal said:

if you're not going to share it, nobody cares

I can almost bet he saw that fanatics one but he’s just too prideful to admit it. So now he’s tryna backtrack without backtracking with his “friend who won’t text me back”

Edited by Colbeee

6 minutes ago, Colbeee said:

I can almost bet he saw that fanatics one but he’s just too prideful to admit it. So now he’s tryna backtrack without backtracking with his “friend who won’t text me back”

FACTS

3 hours ago, Skeetbird said:

I'm not blaming Quinn, but clearly you missed where he said he had been PUSHING for this change himself.  

Gonna delete some stuff that I said because It's been a bad day and that rubbed me the wrong way for whatever reason. But.....Quinn did say he was pushing for a change. Let's hope it isnt WHITE with a Seahawk 2.0 logo.

I know he said he pushed for them, but so did the fans, almost everyone on these boards has. I just don’t think whether you love them or hate them it’s on Quinn’s shoulders to take the blame or credit is all I’m saying. 

I just hope they satisfy the majority and we can worry about more troublesome things than uniforms.

12 hours ago, MDFalconFan said:

Can you add black pants?

What would the 4th top be?

I’m sure they would.  Only 4th I could think of would be some type of gray.  Of course, we prbly won’t be fortunate enough to have any of this.  Think “contemporary”....,

8 minutes ago, Cheyakita said:

I know he said he pushed for them, but so did the fans, almost everyone on these boards has. I just don’t think whether you love them or hate them it’s on Quinn’s shoulders to take the blame or credit is all I’m saying. 

I just hope they satisfy the majority and we can worry about more troublesome things than uniforms.

Yeah, I think we’d all prefer to not have to deal w a goofy jacket up uniform on top of our recent performance woes.  That should be front and center in the minds of Falcons marketing and exec mgt.   the goodwill is very very low in this towns tank.